Soon storys: Code Geass: Ones after Zero} {Gundam Wing: For Whom the Bell Tolls Duo's Struggle

Soon storys: Code Geass: Ones after Zero} {Gundam Wing: For Whom the Bell Tolls Duo's Struggle

A Story by CzatoftheMoon
"

Hah ill show you all how a true fanfic is made! These are just projects though I have yet to truly go through with them.

"
Code Geass: Ones after Zero *Preview*

The war was over when Lelouch Vi Britannia, last Emperor of Britannia fell by the hands of Zero, Leader of the Black Knights. At least a year later a new war was started for the land that was Britannia. Heavens Gate Empire was formed from opposing country's of the old Great Britannia the founders were known as the Black Knights. With them moving towards destroying the already in shambles empire, many of the past fighters must pull themselves together and unify whats left of the nation to fend off the Heavens Gate troops also known as Ones after Zero. Without Geass and with the rising civil war between Nobles of Britannia and Japans people can they truly hope to unify in time before the Ones after Zero descend upon the destroyed country?

*preview scene!

???: Raltz what did you find here in these ruins? dont you know Geass is gone?
Raltz: ....
???: Hey boy! im talking to you!
(A light shines out from the boy as he turns around smiling confidently with the symbol of Geass in his eye)
Raltz: Its not dead Reu it just shattered into small pieces.
(he closed his eyes and pulled away avoiding Raltz stare but it did not save him he was entranced in the power of Geass)
Reu: n..no..how did you...
Raltz: Geass cannot be destroyed only broken and where does Geass go? back to the people who first had the contract of course!
(the man stood down bowing)
Reu: command me as you please sir!
(Raltz laughed maniacally)
Raltz: its true the stairway to heaven was destroyed but there is still the door to hell! hehahaha! 
*End Scene*
--------------------------------

Gundam Wing: For Whom The Bell Tolls, Duo's struggle

Sometime in the year after colony 199 the earth and the colony's enjoy a new found peace with both deciding to rid themselves of mobile suites completely and signing a treaty. This however did not stop some of the feuds... In Secret an organization called Peace-save has built replicas of the Gundams by using an asteroid near colony 177 called Dublin. With the help of an Ex Gundam creator named Doctor X factories were formed in the colony allowing mass production of gundam type suites. In an attempt to side the gundam pilots to their side they sent each pilot the suits hoping to sway them. Four of the pilots denied the suits and destroyed them however one pilot was overjoyed to see their suit. Duo Maxwell the God of Death pilot of Deathscythe accepted the suit and planned on using it to destroy the factory however Doctor X could see this ahead of time and captured him. Given a special mask to control Duo made by recreating the ZERO system into it, Duo is now under their whim. With Deathscythe Zero 2  and an army of mobile suits the rebellious individuals put their plan into action and launch an attack on the earth ironically disguising their mobile suits as meteorites however the remaining gundam pilots move into action fooling the Peace-save organization into thinking they destroyed their suits.

*preview Scene*
???: this place is off limits to outsiders!
???: but you dont understand my big bro is in there!
???: stop your lying kid no one is allowed in!
(he moved to strike the kid with the butt of his gun but he is stopped)
???: what is going on here?
(the guard turned around and looked to a tall man in a blue coat and jeans with brown hair staring at him)
???: a..a.ahh sir Heero Yuy this child was trying to sneak in here.
(Heero looked to the boy.)
Heero: Solum?
Solum: b..brother! its horrible!
(he kneeled down and patted Solums head)
Heero: what is it? what is wrong Solum?
Solum: m-mobile suits! giant metal men have taken over the town!
(he looked surprised)
Heero: suits? it must be them the Peace-savers.
*end scene

© 2011 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't really know Code Geass much, so I can't say much about it. The Gundam Wing one sounds really good.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 2, 2011
Last Updated on February 2, 2011

Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing