CHAPTER 2 Pursuit and Fall

CHAPTER 2 Pursuit and Fall

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Mystery of Himself and The next step

"

*by now I was deep into the forest but she still wouldent let up all I could do was run but she was catching up*
???: *huff* you wont get away just give up now!
*I looked back to see her inches away from my tail then I looked forward to see I was at the end of the cliff so I ran to the end cornered with a
waterfall below and her in front I snarled and growled at her*
One: stay back dont you come close!
???: quit acting like you have a plan theres no escape!
*she moved forward slowly then with one thought in my head I jumped into the river*
???: you dumbass what the hell are you thinking?!
*she rushed after me and jumped in we both screamed as we fell into the rushing waters below and I passed out*
*I woke up. Something was around my neck a rope around me I looked up to see her changing her shirt she was turned around in the middle of putting on a new black shirt*
*I tugged at the rope around my neck as hard as I could then grew tired and huffed*
*she looked and turned around laughing as hard as ever her breast juggling as she did*
???: idiot you wont get out so dont even try!
*I got up and pulled again as she put her shirt fully on then started to move toward me*
???: I have to admit that was a pretty stupid stunt you pulled I let my gaurd down too but I wont do it again.
One: what do you want from me?
*I heard the rope start to crack*
???: wanna cooperate now? okay ill tell you.
*she came closer face to face the dogtags jingled*
???: you know something I wanna know thats what I want.
*I snarled and pulled the rope broke and I clawed and hit her dogtags knocking them off her and onto the ground. She bolted over to pick them up and I rushed into the forest
and ran up a tree looking at her*
???: you.... I cant beleve you... look at what you did..
*she looked at me with tears in her eyes and anger. I felt a bit scared and pulled back ready to run*
???: you b*****d how could you do this to Vain! you beast!!!
*I shuddered and felt a headache then it was heavy I felt like I rememberd that name...*
One: that name... its... familliar.. ugh...
*she looked in shock and grabbed the tags and slowly crawled over to me looking deat at me*
???: Vain? you know Vain where is he? please tell me I beg of you!
*I pulled back then I felt like I remembered who she was those eyes were...*
one: ugh... S...Sari..
*she jumped up and looked at me again tears down her cheeks her mouth open and a sad look*
Sari: ...oh god.. Vain its you!... VAIN! It must be you!
One: ugh... arrgh.. my head!
Sari: your head?.. you dont remember?
*I jumped of the tree still facing her backing away as she pulled forward*
Sari: its me Sarianna Vain dont you remember? the war and your emotion and that day.. when you told me you loved me?
*I felt a pound then I roared and ran deep into the forest fast as I could I wanted to get away from the pain*
*I could hear her voice*
Sari: come back please dont leave me again Vain!!!



© 2010 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha I should have detailed it more yes.

Posted 13 Years Ago


You seemed to be moving a bit fast here, you can slow down and describe the place more often. The story is good though :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 10, 2010
Last Updated on December 10, 2010


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing