Chapter 1: The Burning Village

Chapter 1: The Burning Village

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The wheel of fate begins turning.

"
*I walked deep into the forest carrying a satchel of food mostly apples on my arm then I smelled something... the air was
thick with smoke... but where... oh no.. oh god no..*
*I rushed back to the village but I was too late.. corpses everywhere blood mixed with the smell of burning ask ugh.. its so
terrible.. what who did this?.. grr they will they will die for this!* *I smell footprints south.. a base near there but how do
I know that? oh well I must get the villagers vengence!*
*as I rushed forward in rage I transformed into a full cat and on all fours jumped over a large wall into the camp soldiers
shocked surrounded me and tried to attack but I roared at them and clawed fiercly holding them off however a whistle caught my
ears and a purple haired soldier wearing a black tank top with camo pants approached me*

???: hey cat come on you think your so powerful? bring it you animal.
*I roared at her and clawed at her jumping high into the air but she dodged my claws like it was nothing*
???: hahaha what was that? little kitten cant even hit a girl?
*I grew angrier and clawed rapidly but she just kept moving she wouldent hold still at all then I was almost
exausted and out of breath*
*she simply laughed and turned her back on me*
???: a wild beast like you isnt even worth my time.
*I lunged at her for one final attack but she dodged it just in time and gave me a deep blow to the gut crushing two of my ribs
then a punch to the face knocking me back and into a wall* *I was gasping to get up and losing consiousness I struggled to stay up*
???: its over kitty you have no chance.
*with my last breath before I passed out I roared*
???: damn you ill never forgive.. you..
*I passed out hearing her voice and others in shock*


*I woke up in a cage the bars are cold and this stupid cage is tight I need to get out. I struggled with the cage but nothing worked*
*a passing soldier looked in then walked off*
???: ugh... what is this I have to get out.
???: so you can talk after all haha I thought it was me losing my mind.
*the camo soldier from before walked in looking at me with a smirk. I saw the key dangling around her neck and what looked like dog tags*
???: tell me then do you have a name?
???: grr... let me out of here!
*she laughed hard and looked at me*
???: I may let you out if you tell me your name.
*I snarled and growled trying to gnaw at the bars of the cage then I grew tired and calmed down thinking of a way out*
???: ...my name is one...
*it was a random name I thought of*
???: oh one is it now? hahah your more like a zero the way you fight.
*I grew angry but sat still waiting for my chance*
???: now one tell me your real name and for that matter what you are or..
*she grew close and twirled a blade at my face*
???: I could always find out myself the hard way.
*I looked at her eyes they were familliar... but then I saw my chance and swiped at the key pulling it off her kneck*
*She fell backwards in a shock and I used this chance to transform into my human like state and unlocked the door then quickly ran out*
???: oh no you dont! its not that easy to get away from me!
*I ran into the forest behind the tent then heard her pursuing me so I transformed and ran on all fours faster and faster*
*I could hear her footsteps still on my tail though who was this woman?!*



© 2010 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The * marks are for action or thoughts or feelings.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice, though you should work a little on your punctuations and break sentences up more often. I didn't understand why you had to include a (*) sign before every para though.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 10, 2010
Last Updated on December 10, 2010


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing