Chapter 28: No Longer!

Chapter 28: No Longer!

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

A strong wind has blown in now, Team Rosarade returns but for how long? A shocking secret may change their fates.

"


*the group was safe for the moment. Igar however began to feel the full
effects of the power..*

*Igar shivered and staggered shaking then fell over as the girls looked to
him and rushed to his side*

*Ellia looked to him worried*

Ellia: Igar?! whats wrong... ah!

*she blinked seeing him cough up blood.*

Ellia: Igar!

*reim moved next to him and carefully looked to him then blinked*

Reim: this is bad.. its an internal wound.. this wasn't caused by them though..

*Ellia looked to her*

Ellia: what? how do you know?

*Reim focused more glowing lightly*

Reim: I can see it... its near his heart...

*Lania shivered looking to Igar as he looked to her smiling with blood on
his mouth*

Igar: its okay.. ill be fine.. I just need to rest.. rest..

*he suddenly fell down out cold as they blinked and looked to him. Ellia frantically
shook him worried*

Ellia: wake up.. no Igar.. what happened dont die!

*Reim shook her head*

Reim: even with all this power.. I cant do anything?

*she looked to Vira*

Reim: hey Vira give us a... huh?

*Vira was looking away shivering in pure fear. Her eyes seemed to see through the trees as she focused on a blur moving close to them. Reim looked to her confused then tried to see what she focused on before getting annoyed*

Reim: Vira! whats the matter?

*she shook her head*

Vira: d-dont you all feel that?.. someone so strong... just.. just like the king but..

*suddenly the girls felt the pressure and kneel ed down huffing one by one gasping a bit for air*

*Lania huffed and held out her hand to Ellia who staggered to stand but fell over*

Lania: this hurts... owww!... help me Ellia!..

*Ellia looked to the girls and groaned trying to use her powers but to no avail*

Ellia: I cant.. its too strong... h-here it comes!

*they focused on the woods as a shining gold aura approached. With white glowing eyes Circa appeared and looked to them then suddenly regressed her aura and rushed toward Igar. The girls gasped and huffed starting to stand and cough*

Circa: Lord Igar!...

*she blinked feeling the blood on his lips then closed her eyes and focused her aura*

Circa: hang on.. ill help you my lord.

*Ellia and the girls looked to her*

Ellia: wh-who are you?... what! what are you?!

*Circa leaned in and slowly pressed her lips against Igar's as Ellia and the others looked on shocked.
A faint glow came from Igar as he suddenly gasped and coughed a bit but was still unconscious. This time however
he breathed easier. She sighed holding onto him and looked to him smiling*

Circa: I almost lost you to the after effects of the star power. Thank goodness..

*she blinked noticing the girls encircle her and each glow with their own aura from their gems. Ellia growled*

Ellia: y-you get away from Igar! d-dont think you can take him away!

*Circa looked to them then shook her head*

Circa: who are all of you? your too weak to do any real damage to me, are you the team that was with him?

*Ellia shook her head*

Ellia: ill ask the questions here!

*Circa softly put down Igar and stood up looking to Ellia with a grin*

Circa: oh I see, a bunch of girls after my lord? I suppose your his favorite then?

*Ellia blushed and looked to her surprised*

Ellia: wh-what?! I have no idea what your saying! wait! I said I was asking the questions.

*Circa nodded and waved her hands*

Circa: alright alright, I understand. You must be the Rosarade Champion. I guess your in charge when
Lord Igar is out. I am Circa, Circa Cyellia Nuune. The star clan protector and one of the Aum Shival that means
im in charge of you.

*the girls looked to her in shock as they stayed quiet Reim nodded*

Reim: ive heard of them... they were supposed to be just legend... no one has even seen one.. how do we even know you
are one?

*Circa rose a pendant to her that was a golden star with a blue gem inside it*

Circa: my gem is one given specifically to me by the star clan. This pendant its made from
cannot be found anywhere and whats more.. the Aum Shival exist alright. We have been waiting for
our master to reappear.

*Reim nodded*

Reim: I see then from what your saying their are more of you and you've all just been waiting for Igar to appear on
your radar?

*Ellia growled and shook her head*

Ellia: where where were you! where were you when Igar needed you?! when he suffered the most! how can you call yourself a
protector if you wernt there for him when he needed you the most!

*the girls closed their eyes but they agreed with her. Circa growled and shook her head*

Circa: dont you think I know! ive been following him all his life.. I couldn't interfere though! I couldn't until he was truly awake! His mother and father expressed it to me! they told me my role when I was young. I followed him, I watched him when he was sitting in that poor excuse for a home and cried as he did silently when he was lonely! I know his hell! I couldn't do anything when people like you tried to abuse him tried to fool him and spat at him with your high nosed idiotic rules.

*Ellia shook her head*

Ellia: watching him doesn't keep him safe, if he was going to die what would you do? don't you have a role to protect him?!

*She glared to Ellia moving close as Ellia shivered a bit and backed up*

Circa: I don't have to be questioned on the old ways by a huffy princess who doesn't know the real world! you could have helped him! Instead you forced him into these barbaric games you play for rule over lands that arent even yours! Don't you know what you do to him?

*Ellia shivered and shook her head*

Ellia: I... I don't..even..

*Circa nodded*

Circa: that's right you don't! you've never scraped for a meal or begged for anything! you've never had to fight dogs or rats or even people for the smallest scrap of food and keep your home safe from them at the same time! don't go acting like you know anything you puffy princess!

*Ellia blinked shocked and shook her head shaking off Circa's words*

Ellia: I know his heart!! I have seen it before! I know him! he told me...

*Circa shook her head*

Circa: telling you and knowing him are different. These games have tortured his soul, his emotions have been strained and even the stress of death is on him more! you've introduced him too quickly to this war between your own and didn't even give him a break! no wonder he almost died now!

*Ellia shivered and fell to her knees thinking*

Ellia: did I... did I really hurt him... was I being selfish...

*Reim shook her head*

Reim: don't let her fool you like that! don't you know what we did for Igar? he has a place with us he has a chance with us. Were his friends!

*Circa shook her head*

Circa: how much of a friend are you? are you a good enough friend to defend him from your conspiring fathers?!

*Reim blinked*

Reim: what did you say?

*She laughed*

Circa: are you not the smart one of the group? don't you handle mastery and manipulation like your father? can you see that they are all planning to use him till he drops dead then sell him off to other lands!?

*Reim shook her head*

Reim: why would they do that?! no they wouldn't even do such a thing!

*Circa shook her head*

Circa: Duke Rosarade already personally told the Black King where to find him. He wants him dead but more than that, he
has set my lord up! He wants to "secure" a place with the black king so badly he'd sell out is own fighters!

*Ellia blinked as the group gasped to themselves*

Ellia: w-what?! father did that! he is the reason... for all this pain?!

*Circa growled*

Circa: not only him. Every one of your fathers have cheated, lied and manipulated him since he got here! those friendly faces you see are masks that hold nothing but hate and greed to everyone else. This is the real world girls!

*she picked up Igar and placed him over her shoulder carrying him on her back then glared to them*

Circa: not everyone you know and love are your "friends". Discuss that sometime with your father!

*she started to walk moving the girls aside as she made her way through the woods. The girls froze in shock at her words but Ellia blinked and turned to her*

Ellia: w-wait! where are you going with Igar!

*Circa looked back at her*

Circa: hes not safe with you, im taking him back home.

*Ellia blinked*

Ellia: home?!

*Circa nodded*

Circa: thats right. To the Corrine plains in the central lands.

*Ellia blinked and shook her head*

Ellia: Th-thats restricted land! the war king made that area a wasteland!

*Circa shook her head*

Circa: that's what he sees, but too bad for that imbecile he cant see were there right under his nose.

*Ellia blinked as she faded away in the forest and moved after but was pushed away and knocked over*

Ellia: hyah!..

*Circa's voice echoed*

Circa: if you want to live stay right there till we leave! ill not fret to kill each of you!

*Ellia shivered as the girls moved next to her. She then curled up and began to cry lowering her head and softly banged on the ground*

Ellia: Igar.... why... father... why is this happening.. were we really.. really just tools for all of them.

*Reim frowned*

Reim: Ellia...

*Vira growled and slashed at a tree cutting it down as it collapsed. The girls looked to her as she looked to them with a glare*

Vira: d****t.. d****t I don't care anymore!

*she slashed at the tree and yelled in anger then huffed and turned to them*

Vira: ive had enough being used.. Ive had enough of people lying to us!..

*Reim shook her head*

Reim: what can we do? she is right though.. were only fighters!

*Vira shook her head*

Vira: no!

*she slashed a tree down and looked to Reim*

Vira: were people too! were not some spoiled brats! were not what she thinks! we all had our pain!

*Reim looked to her then blinked seeing Lania grab a tree and pull it from its roots then toss it away and angrily stared to them*

Lania: gwarrr! grarrrr! im mad now! who do they think they are! im no ones toy! im not a good little girl!

*Reim blinked*

Reim: Lania? this is different from you.

*Lania huffed*

Lania: shaaat upp! don't talk about me smarty pants!

*Reim blinked*

Reim: eh?

*Lania crossed her arms and snorted angrily*

Lania: daddy went and lied to me, your dads did too. My sister told me something like this would happen. Im done being a ditzy happy me for them. Im going to totally go tsundere on all their asses!

*Reim and vira blinked*

Vira: huh? ..wow.. she actually sounds more mad.

*Reim shook her head*

Reim: calm down Lania, what could we even do? don't forget that we have to win the elegant royale!

*Ellia spoke softly*

Ellia: for what?

*they looked to her as she stood up*

Ellia: for them? no.. I wont ever.. I wont ever trust them again!.. in fact I.. im leaving.. I quit.

*they blinked looking to her in shock*

Vira: quit?

Reim: huh can we even do that?

Lania: yeah! lets quit! forget this stupid thing!

*Ellia nodded*

Ellia: im done.. im done being their daughter.. im done playing by their rules.. from this day forward..

*she rose a crest on her arm of the Rosarade and tore it off tossing it to the ground*

Ellia: im no longer a Rosarade!

*they gasped as she huffed and growled stomping on it*

*Reim blinked*

Reim: your serious.. but how will you live?

*She shook her head*

Ellia: I am not going in this with nothing.. ever since Igar was with us.. I thought about my future.. I thought about
how I wanted to be and live. I stored away a lot of my fathers own money lately.. ive saved my allowance and even more, I know about daddys secret funds. I changed the numbers to his cards and access codes and more.. little by little ive done my share..  played so nicely.. but s-screw that!...

*Reim blinked surprised*

Reim: Wow.. this from you Ellia?

*She blinked and nodded turning away*

Ellia: I have always sort of been like this.. ive seen how the people less fortunate than I have lived.. and I had to not watch as they begged for food.. but in the end I.. im not suited for this life.. part of me.. no most of me wants to be like them.. they have a strong real love for each other.. and that.. thats what ive wanted more from my father and mother and so many more.. more than any money or anything in my life. Igar showed me that.. he showed me so much.. and so have you... your all like sisters to me.. that's why... I want you to join me.. please.

*Reim, Vira, and Lania looked to her silently. Vira nodded and walked over to her side*

Vira: I am here with you Ellia. We are stuck together! Your my best friend!

*Ellia smiled to her*

Ellia: Vira.. thank you so much.

*Lania nodded and walked over to her smiling*

Lania: count me in! uh huh! I never leave a sister on her own! You are my second bestest sister in the whole world and my first bestest friend in the universe!

*Ellia smiled and nodded*

Ellia: Lania.. im so glad you are mine too!

*they looked on to Reim who quietly thought then sighed and walked over smiling*

Reim: alright.. yes I know your right but if were doing this were going to do this calmly and
perfectly. As a team and best friends.

*Ellia nodded. Lania rose her hand out to them*

Lania: together!

*Ellia smiled and held her hand out ontop of hers*

Ellia: together!!

*Reim nodded holding out her hand*

Reim: yes together!

*they looked to Vira who blinked*

Vira: seriously! are we really doing this? oh fine!

*she held out her hand and sighed*

Vira: together.

*Lania nodded smiling*

Lania: yes! this is the start of the new adventure! no more lies!

*Ellia nodded*

Ellia: were going to find the truth.. more than that I know what we should do first.

*Reim blinked*

Reim: you.. I know that look.. you mean you want to go after our other friend right?

*She smirked a bit as Ellia nodded*

Ellia: im not letting that "watcher" stop me.. im going to find him. lets go get him back girls!

*they cheered and nodded and began to head out of the forest quickly after Circa*


**Meanwhile. The Dukes return to the hotel only to find an unexpected development**

*Duke Val gasped looking*

Duke Val: my god... what in the world...

*Duke Tolm shook his head*

Duke Tolm: this... is a massacre...

*they looked seeing bodies chopped up and blood in every part of the area.. people, both workers and guests alike were cut to pieces. The two of them moved further in keeping guard and investigating the area then blinked feeling a presence*

*A cold chill filled the air as Duke Tolm looked to the door at his side and his eyes widened. In front of them a shadowy figure pierced the neck of the last competitors of the elegant royale with only their hand and tossed aside the body. *

Duke Tolhm: what.. what in the name of...

*the figure hadn't notice them yet and walked forward now at two men who were cornered. Duke Tolm peered closer into the room looking in shock at them*

Duke Tolhm: those two!..

*Duke Val moved forward and blinked seeing Duke Rosarade with an arm missing glaring to the figure while Duke Renning was pierced with his own staff through his chest and bleeding backing away.*

Duke Val: Renning! Rosarade?!

*they looked to them as Duke Rosarade glared*

Duke Rosarade: you fool! you've doomed us all haven't you?! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET HIM HAVE THE CHILD!?

*the figure looked over with red eyes to them as Duke Renning huffed*

Duke Renning: ughn... I only wanted.. I wanted to protect.. Lania.. the king threaten to kill her.. now i must take this Death Mark too?

*Duke Val blinked*

Duke Val: I didnt expect this from you Duke Renning.. but the king wasted no time in sending a Death Mark at us!..

*Duke Tolhm glared to the figure*

Duke Tolhm: this is against the rules! you know what will happen if you kill us! total war! their wont be anything stopping the war for our lands! the wise king and the cautious king will attack the War King with no mercy! You will see!

*the figure laughed loudly in a distorted voice*

???: I know...

*slowly the tone changed to that of a woman as the shadow receded and they looked to her. A large black scythe dropped to the ground as she smiled to them. Duke Val and Duke Tolhm blinked looking to her surprised as Itaria smiled with a devilish smile*

Itaria: I cant wait.. I get to kill all those who harmed my precious Igar.. and take him back with my own hands...

*she laughed loudly and grinned as her powers rapidly grew again and she was envelped in shadow then rose her blade as a mouth appeared of a large monster with sharp
teeth and an eye for the blade it roared out as she arched to swing it at Duke Val and Tolhm*

Itaria: we will be together forever.. locked away in my room.. in Pandora's box... together.. together... TOGEEEETHHHERRRRR!!!!!!!!

*the two of them gasped looking as the area suddenly burs ted into black flames. Leaving only Itaria walking out of the hotel dragging her blade with her as it slowly reverted along with her. She faded away into the darkness of the night as the hotel collapsed*



© 2016 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
With this Elegant Royale's first half ends. The second half "Starborn Mercy" will begin soon.

Thanks for the people who read it so far.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on June 19, 2016
Last Updated on June 19, 2016
Tags: adventure, fantasy


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing