Chapter 27: Ascending Star

Chapter 27: Ascending Star

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

Igar returns! in the most dangerous situation yet can he save his comrades?

"



*meanwhile Duke Renning and Duke Tolhm huffed exhausted and looked to King Drygar. He smirked and nodded with small nicks on his sword and armor*

King Drygar: impressive! you held out long didn't you... hmm!

*He blinked seeing a light shine out in the sky from the Sacred lands then staggered shaking his head trying to gain focus*

King Drygar: ...this cannot be!... my energy is diluted!... that boy.. he is awakened! you fools!

*He rose his sword to strike but was pushed back and almost knocked over from a quick strike. A shadow appeared next to Duke Tolhm and Duke Renning. Duke Val formed from the shadow looking to King Drygar*

Duke Val: you've failed King Drygar! The Star clan is reborn again.

*He glared to them*

King Drygar: you've doomed us! how dare you assist a star clan member! dont you know what it means!? its DEATH for us all!

CHapter 25

*they gazed at him as he walked out of the light between the trees and made his way over to his team. Ignoring the rest of the struggling ice team, he
headed to the closest girl being Ellia.*

*she looked up at him as he held out his hand smiling. She huffed and reached to take it then when she did was pulled up slowly and embraced in a calm white aura. She blinked noticing
she was being healed as Igar moved to Lania and helped her as well as Vira then to Reim. Once the team was back together he looked to them smiling and spoke*

Igar: i-im glad.. t-to see you...huh?

*he felt his voice fade a bit and blinked then heard his mothers voice*

???: im sorry Igar.. I should have told you.. the power you have right now is a strain on your body as is.. you will lose the ability to speak for now when you use it.. but in time
you will be able to talk again.

*he nodded and looked to ellia softly grasping her hand and spelled out words on it with his finger*

*she looked down at her hand as he spelled*

Ellia: huh... c..ant.. speak.. right now.. talk.. again after.. safe?

*she nodded looking to him*

Ellia: I understand then lets leave right away.

*they moved together to go but were stopped by a large ice shield formed around them completely. Sain and his group had rose up and smirked each looking to Igar*

Sain: the main event has arrived. You expect to leave?

Tamira: we went through all that trouble to find you, cant you stay for a dance?

Caln: of course he can, after all hes only a commoner.

Lilin: destined to do whatever WE want. Its time you danced on ice and freeze to death.

*Igar growled and looked as the girls moved ahead of him readying their weapons again*

Ellia: Igar just go, we can hold them off. I feel like we can do more than that.. but right now we have to get you out of here.

*Reim nodded*

Reim: King Drygar is here, hes going to kill you, not even our fathers can hold out long against him.

*Lania nodded*

Lania: we have to get through this I am not going to be squashed!

*Vira nodded*

Vira: theirs no way were losing. Not yet.

*Igar looked to them then nodded and suddenly transformed into a silk yellow black garb with two blade on his hip and a large star on his back. He sighed and began to speak writing out words on Ellia's
back as she blinked*

Ellia: huh? that tickles.. hm.. new power? what new power? us?

*Sain growled*

Sain: enough talk! die!

*he rushed forward with a burst of speed and hopped over them aiming for Igar but was pushed back and tumbled into a tree smashing into it and splattering into water. He quickly reformed on the tree but held his
side wounded with blood the others of his group gasped Sain looked to see Ellia holding out her hands and formed two shields from light. She blinked looking as her gemstone seemed to form in two and be in her hands like crests while another one was
around her neck forming a white necklace.*

Sain: wh-what but.. thats three? three crystals?! impossible, experts can barely handle two gemstones!

*Ellia looked to Igar as he shook his head*

Ellia: me? but how..

*Sain growled*

Sain: hurry kill them! We dont have much time left, finish them with the strongest attack we have!

*the group nodded and vanished into thick mist that appeared suddenly all around them growling of animals were heard. three ice wolves attacked from the ice barrier and dived on them only to be split in halves and shattered into pieces by Vira who moved
faster than she usually did and looked as her blade now became longer and sharper. An aura flowed around her of dark but soft warm flames. She smirked*

Vira: this is.. void tempo.. I finally..

*she gripped her fist and smirked*

Vira: I finally did it dad..

*more wolves started coming from the ice but she quickly vanished in dark flames and slashed them into pieces the found Caln who mixed with them to surprise attack, he blinked shocked as she appeared above him and slashed his back. He yelled falling down and becoming engulfed in flames. As Vira landed
on the ground she closed her sword in her sheathe and caused the flames to cease. Instantly Caln was defeated and knocked out.*

*Tamira yelled in horror from the mist*

Tamira: C-Calllllnnn!!!

*Lania blinked focusing on her voice*

Lania: be quiet! hes not dead! huh?

*She blinked looking as her staff glowed then nodded and rushed forward. Her pole suddenly split into three chained with a blue chain at each end and she vanished in the fog. Tamira was heard screaming out in pain as Lania reappeared with her
wrapped in a chain and full of wounds and half beaten knocked out. Lania smiled spinning the three chained staff and reformed it to a straight pole again then smiled*

Lania: Rashaaa! I did it, this must be my lucky day! I got it I got it woo woo!

*she held up her staff and danced but from the ice now three giant golem s formed and rushed forward. Vira quickly cut them to pieces but they froze the ground underneath. In the ice the face of Lilin appeared as she reached out for Lania. Reim noticed her and rose out her hand but
blinked seeing it glow red and suddenly pull Lilin from the ice. She yelped getting pulled out and tossed into a tree. Reim blinked looking as a red claw glove formed on her hand and another on her other hand*

Reim: what? this is.. I thought we reached our ascension.. wait now I get it.. We completed it when Igar arrived. This means that I..

*she smirked to Lilin who yelped being held down on the tree by unseen forces*

Reim: can win easily!

*Reim rose her hands sending Lilin bashing into tree after tree until finally rising into the air. a third and fourth glove appeared beside lilin as she blinked looking to them Reim smirked*

Reim: you all pride yourself on being ice based and unable to feel pain, lets see how you are when you cant feel your arms and legs.

*Lilin shivered as the girls gasped looking to Reim who had a red cross in her eyes*

Lilin: I give up! no dont... gahhh!

*she was pulled quickly in the air by both the gauntlets and Reim then suddenly Reim smirked*

Reim: just kidding! pow!

*a fifth gauntlet appeared and smashed into Lilins face and she gasped and was knocked out. The gauntlets faded as Reim let her loose to fall to the ground out cold*

*the girls sighed as Reim smirked*

Reim: as if im gonna pull her apart! thats not my way.

*Sain growled looking on at all his team defeated then glared to Igar*

Sain: monster! trash! your nothing more than scum on my boot! theirs no way you can beat me!

*Igar shook his head and picked up a small piece of ice then tossed it at Sain at high speeds hitting him in the forehead, He gasped and looked as it dripped down into water down his face*

Sain: what? how dare you! I am going to make you pay! youll hear from my king for this!

*Igar looked to the girls and waved his hand dissipating the mist as they followed him walking toward the exit of the forest area*

Sain: you fools! how dare you! I will make you pay.. damn it... damn common trash..

*as they left him behind ranting Igar sighed and the aura faded from him as he returned to normal. He stopped at the edge of the entrance and looked around at the girls who were a bit tired but looked to him*

Ellia: Igar.. we...

*Lania tackled him as Igar fell over and yelped*

Lania: hey! you did it! were saved! knight in shining armor!

*Igar shook his head and pulled her off as she hugged him gripping him tightly and he gasped a bit*

Igar: h-hey ghhh cant breathe! not too hard! ahh!

*she blinked*

Lania: your voice is back now! woop woo!

*Igar nodded as she hopped off and he stood up huffing a bit*

Igar: y-yeah im back.. but right now.. we shouldn't be too ready to celebrate.. can you guys feel that power?

*they nodded as Igar focused a bit on them trembling but keeping their calm he looked to his hands which had a tremble as well*

Ellia: its the kings power.. hes fighting Duke Renning and Val.

*Igar nodded*

Igar: I can feel it.. their still strong but.. the presence of the King is stronger.

*Reim nodded*

Reim: theirs no way to beat him even with this power hes on another scale.

*Igar agreed*

Igar: true.. even I cant beat him but.. my family.. my mother is giving us a hand.

*they looked confused as Ellia spoke*

Ellia: your.. mother?

**Meanwhile duke Val and Tolhm had nearly been beaten to the end bloody as they were being pushed back by a
shadow blast. Duke Val appeared behind the King and slashed at his neck only for his sword to phase through it
while Tolm sent spears from his hands to the king who rose his sword and blocked them. A black gem glowed in the blade  as he growled and rose his sword sending rays of dark light in all directions as it passed on them they were quickly pulled into the light and tossed when the king swung his sword. They staggered to stand as the king looked to them*

King Drygar: fools! ill kill you without even going full power! you have doomed us and you will be the first to die!

*he rose his sword and formed a black sphere of energy as large as the blade then moved to strike at them laughing  maniacally*

*Duke Val looked to Duke Tolhm*

Duke Val: we... did our best.. You fought well Duke Tolhm.

*Duke Tolhm smirked closing his eyes*

Duke Tolhm: its not over yet, do you feel that?

*He blinked then gasped as the King suddenly staggered and jammed his blade into the ground in front of him huffing. As he rose up a golden light arrow pierced his chest. He glared in fury as a figure in front of him of a woman with long brown hair and a combat out fit held a bow to him glaring and readied another arrow.*

???: Leave this place evil king!

*He stood up and rose his sword but was suddenly shot in his shoulders and dropped it as it faded into darkness. He gasped as Duke Tolhm and Val looked to the woman. Infuriated the king growled looking at her*

King Drygar: who.. the hell are you!?

*She rose her bow aiming to his head as the arrow glowed*

Circa: I am Circa Cyellia Nuune! The protector of the Star clan! You! Enemy of the star clan are to leave now!

*He blinked confused*

King Drygar: what makes you think... ghhhhahhh!

*she shot him again this time just below his neck as he growled holding the arrow as it faded but still felt the pain*

King Drygar: impossible theirs still pain even though the arrows are not there.

*She glared to him once more*

Circa: the star clans power runs through my gemstone, Sagira will pierce you with the star clans purifying power!

*the dukes blinked in surprise as king Drygar shook his head shocked*

King Drygar: Sagira?! of the four sacred star clan gems?! thats only given to..

*She nodded*

Circa: The Aum Shival, the star clans protectors!

*He growled pulling back then looked to her and sighed his aura faded as the power he had reverted to him. The Dukes kneeled and huffed a bit with the area returned to normal. The King turned his back to her and spoke*

King Drygar: I was too slow.. That little b*****d of the Star Clan lives today, but I haven't lost. Next time the Four Riders and the Death Marks will be with me. I will make the world
his enemy.

*he smirked and began to walk away as she kept her focus till he was out of distance. Next she released her bow and the arrow faded while her bow then reformed into a golden gemstone. She looked to the
two dukes and held out her hand sending a wave of golden light over them. They were healed instantly and started to stand. Next she walked passed them as Duke Tolhm spoke to her*

Duke Tolhm: wait! why are you here? what do you know? I have many questions to ask you.

*She looked back at him with a serious look*

Circa: im here for the boy of my mentor. My master called out to me to find him and take him to our village.

*the two of them blinked as Duke Val shook his head*

Duke Val: your serious? after all that? how can you assure he will be safe much less... wait!

*she rushed off down the path heading to the forest area*

Circa: I need not listen to you, I will fulfill my mission and find out if Master Igar is safe!

*as she moved away Duke Tolm looked to Duke Val*

Duke Tolhm: seems we have another thorn in our side.. this one could prove problematic for our plans.

*Duke Val nodded*

Duke Val: I agree.. but first we need to visit our friend Duke Rosarade.. he has explaining to do.

*Duke Tolhm nodded*

Duke Tolhm: I do not take betrayal easily, setting us up with the king of death was not what I needed.

*They began to walk off towards the hotels as Duke Val spoke calmly*

Duke Val: That woman will do fine in protecting Igar, those Aum Shival were taught directly by the leaders of the star clan..



© 2016 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
still rusty

Picture of Circa Cyellia Nuune wielder of Sagira

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on June 19, 2016
Last Updated on June 19, 2016
Tags: adventure, fantasy


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing