Chapter 24: Sain the Unmelting Ice.

Chapter 24: Sain the Unmelting Ice.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

*the group raced through the thick forest of grass and trees heading deep into the lands. Ellia blinked looking ahead seeing traces of cold air then stopped and looked to the others*

"
Ellia: hold on! up ahead.. its getting cold again.. look at that ice..

*Reim blinked holding her shoulders feeling the cold then looked as a part of the tree ahead  of them was frozen solid. She touched it above the ice and gasped*

Reim: its.. warm.. but the ice on the tree.. this is impossible.. its feeding off the trees heat!

*The girls softly touched the tree curious*

Ellia: this is.. very powerful gem energy.. the ice is almost like a living being..

Vira: hey look!

*She looked seeing more trees frozen in ice around them*

Vira: theirs ice on these trees and more over there..

*Lania yelped seeing a large batch of ice on the ground*

Lania: over here! theres a big patch of it.. whats with this?

*Reim blinked and gasped*

Reim: oh no! everyone get way from the ice now.

*strangely the ice started to move and jumped at the girls. Lania quickly dodged moving away from the ice and ran next to the others. The ice then started to form up and grew into a large pool. Ellia and the others looked to the ice as a figure formed from it of a tall man with long blue hair and dark blue robes. The seal of the Paranoid king was on the side of his chest. He looked to them with a calm but serious expression.*

Ellia: its him!.. that's Sain! the real one.

*Reim blinked*

Reim: does he have the ability to alter his appearance too? but living Ice? this is going to be difficult..

*Sain looked to Ellia then to Reim, Lania and Vira. He nodded smiling a bit*

Sain: you beat them. That is impressive. You are worth my time.

*Ellia growled*

Ellia: you think you can take us alone?

*He nodded*

Sain: I can, and you will die.

*A wave of energy seemed to shine from him and was sent in all directions as a sudden breeze of cold air hit them instantly freezing the trees. Ellia gasped looking as the ice hit the group and put up a barrier. Most of the ice was blocked but a small speck of ice hit each of them. it started to grow as Reim yelped and shook her head*

Reim: shoot get it off of you before it can freeze!

*she tore off a bit of her clothes that had the ice and tossed it away while Ellia, Lania, and Reim did the same. The ice effect started to freeze them more and they staggered losing strength. Ellia looked to Sain who just stood and watched them. Each girl staggered and started to fall over*

Lania: huff.. .huff.. El..Ellia...

Reim: dang.. its in.. the skin.. the entire wave was.... living ice..

*Vira moved to swing her blade but staggered and dropped it as it transformed into a gem*

Vira: cant.. cant stop... no!..

*Ellia fell over huffing and looked to him again *

Ellia: Igar... please... help..


*Sain grinned*

Sain: fools! you dont stand a chance against my power, you'd have a chance if their wasn't such a thick forest here but.... hnnnngh!!!!

*he gasped feeling a blade pierce his back and turned to look seeing Vira behind him*

Sain: h-how in the.....

*She smirked as he looked over at the area the girls were then blinked as they vanished and Reim appeared in front of him along with Ellia who created a barrier and Lania who was wiping away ice from her clothes*

Reim: dont think were so simple as to not suspect an ambush. Too bad you trusted your eyes now your done for.

*He growled*

Sain: dont.. get ahead of  yourself!

*He suddenly melted as Reim blinked and reformed himself away from Vira who moved next to the side of the others. He grinned and smiled*

Sain: phew.. close one.. you are scary.. but dont think you got me.. your little powers work on the weakest mind. I wont underestimate you a second time.

*he rose his hands forming ton fa's in them and rushed forward. Lania moved in front and blocked his attack. He blinked as she smiled*

Lania: im ready for you, this time I know exactly how to take you.

*Sain smirked*

Sain: oh yeah?! lets go shrimp!

*the two clashed blows as ice was sent from his ton fa's into the air. Each blow traded was blocked and more and more ice seemed to fall around the two. He smirked as lania blinked then pulled away quickly avoiding ice needles that reformed as they went into Sain. Lania stuck out her tongue disgusted*

Lania: eww.. thats really gross!

*He laughed a bit and rushed forward as she sent her pole forward at him but he jumped on the pole and ran forward. She smirked extending the pole as he slipped and looked growing farther away then gasped as she twirled it and swung him off catching him the air and smashing it into his side. he flew and splattered against the tree then reformed looking to her. She groaned looking back at Ellia and the others*

Lania: this guy is making me sick! we need to finish this fast before I puke!

*Ellia nodded raising her hands to form three light circles that sent winding rays of light at him. Sain blinked and dodged the attacks by reforming his body then sent a wave of ice toward Ellia. Ellia gasped and crossed her arms forming a barrier in front of her but was pushed back by the high speed attack. He blinked as Vira appeared beside him swinging her blade down at his head and quickly blocked the attack with  his tonfa. She smirked*

Vira: smart one huh? ive got you figured out.

*Sain blinked*

Sain: you noticed?

*She quickly slid her sword underneath his ton fa and sliced upward cutting off his arm as he groaned. The arm melted into water as the ton fa dropped to the ground. Strangely it glowed dark blue as Vira nodded looking to the girls*

Vira: he has two gems! in the ton fa's!

*Vira yelped ducking as Lania hopped over her and struck down at Sain who quickly blocked with his other ton fa while busy reforming his hand and pushed her back as she flipped and landed next to Vira*

Lania: almost had him.. if he keeps using them we will get him.

*Vira glared to her*

Vira: next time tell me when your going to do that!

*Sain nodded*

Sain: impressive! but thats only one of the powers I got in store.

*he stuck his hand in the ground melting through the cracks of stone sending up four water like tentacles up from it and they swung all in sync motion Ellia waved her ends sending a wave of energy out in all directions and caused the tentacles to explode into ice that rained down on them. Vira gasped as the ice rained down at them and swirled her sword to form a vortex with the wind in the blade and was able to pull in all the ice then toss it back at him. He smiled opening his arms and absorbed the attack*

Sain: very good! your way more than I thought. Its about time we took it up a notch.

*Reim blinked and looked to everyone*

Reim: everyone form up!

*the girls moved next to Reim forming up as Sain reformed his arms and held out his hand to his ton fa calling it back to his hand then crossed his arms and glowed brightly. Suddenly he melted away into a giant pool of ice as the girls looked on then he reemerged with three figures. The girls looked in shock seeing Lilin, Caln, and Tamira by his side. He grinned and readied himself as the others prepared to fight*

Sain: All together again, How did they do guys?

*Lilin laughed*

Lilin: not bad they took the bait and got us past the hard parts.

*Caln nodded*

Caln: we played a convincing role didn't we Tamira?

*She smiled*

Tamira: we even fooled the Dukes!

*Reim nodded*

Reim: we.. are going to have trouble...

*Ellia shivered*

Ellia: all of them.. they were tricks?! but so real..

*Vira growled*

Vira: i knew it was too easy..

*Suddenly each team wobbled as the ground shook beneath them.*

Lania: wahhh! whats this? attack from the ground?

*Sain growled*

Sain: no way... this isnt us..

*They blinked looking as the trees started to glow and shine*

Tamira: whats this light?!

*Reim gasped looking through the trees*

Reim: its... its.. no way!..

*a figure seemed to appear walking toward the groups. Ellia gasped looking at the figure and covered her mouth*

Ellia: its.. its Igar!!

*in a golden robe with a falling star tattoo across the side of his cheek and long hair down to his back. Igar walked out from the glow. He looked to his pendant around his neck and smiled*

Igar: mom.. father.. everyone.. im ready now..

Chapter End!

Chapter ???: Rosarade Team reborn.


*meanwhile Duke Renning and Duke Tolhm huffed exhausted and looked to King Drygar. He smirked and nodded with small nicks on his sword and armor*

King Drygar: impressive! you held out long didn't you... hmm!

*He blinked seeing a light shine out in the sky from the Sacred lands then staggered shaking his head trying to gain focus*

King Drygar: ...this cannot be!... my energy is diluted!... that boy.. he is awakened! you fools!

*He rose his sword to strike but was pushed back and almost knocked over from a quick strike. A shadow appeared next to Duke Tolhm and Duke Renning. Duke Val formed from the shadow looking to King Drygar*

Duke Val: you've failed King Drygar! The Star clan is reborn again.

*He glared to them*

King Drygar: you've doomed us! how dare you assist a star clan member! dont you know what it means!? its DEATH for us all!


© 2015 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on September 22, 2015
Last Updated on September 22, 2015
Tags: Fantasy, Shonein, action, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing