Chapter 19: Story of the falling star.

Chapter 19: Story of the falling star.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

*Igar huffed feeling something as he rushed through the trees and grass in the deep dense forest. He shivered looking ahead and seeing a giant statue in front stopping*

"

Igar: this.. this is...

*a memory flashed into his head as he saw people in forms of light walk past him and memories flowed further into him. The large statue in front of him seemed to be a symbol as people gathered around it and spoke. He tried desperately to hear their voices but could only see their mouths move. Suddenly he gasped and the memory vanished. The statue seemingly moved to the side and a long stairway down could be seen from the spot it once stood on. He blinked and started to walk down it as if in a trance.*

Igar: ...calling.. your calling me... but who are you?..

*he felt voices whisper in his ear as he moved further down the path and to the end of the stairs. Ahead of him a long hallway was seen with a bright golden glow at the end of it*

Igar: your over there... please.. who am I?

*he felt a tug pull him to walk then continued more starting to run quickly down the path. He ran faster and faster but felt like he wasn't near the end and stopped huffing*

Igar: I cant reach you.. please someone tell me! what am I doing here! what do you want from me!

*he blinked hearing a woman's voice in his ear*


???: Igar.. hurry.. come here!

*he shivered and shook his head*

Igar: that voice... that has to be you! mom...momma!

*he started up again running faster and tearing up. He huffed and ran far but kept crying and calling out*

Igar: momma! mom its me! its Igar! where are you.. please!

*he felt his knees go weak from running but then growled and kept pushing forward getting finally closer. A glow surrounded him as
he rushed further and finally made it into a large room. He fell to his knees huffing and looking down sweating then looked up and blinked. In front of him stood a woman with long dark hair in tribal robes
gold and black with a star necklace around her neck staring down at him. She smiled looking to him as he staggered to stand and fell over into her arms. She wrapped her arms around her and held him tightly.
He seemed to cry in tears closing his eyes and shook his head burying his face in her arms and held her tight*

???: Igar.. im happy.. im really happy i am the one who gets to see you.. youve grown up so much my little Igar..

Igar: mom.. mom.. mooom! I just.. wahhh!.. I cant hold it back anymore.. I really.. moom!

*She patted his head and cried a bit looking down to him*

???: Igar its okay you dont need to hold back, cry as much as you need to. Mommy's right here for you.

*he nodded and cried more shaking his head and looked to her*

Igar: it was so hard! to live.. I had to do so much.. I was alone.. mom I just.. I dont know what to do.. why did I go through it alone.

*she shook her head and smiled to him*

???: you wernt alone Igar.. I was here.. I really wanted to see you.

*Igar shivered stepping back and sniffling looking to her*

Igar: then please tell me.. what is it that I need to do.. why was I guided here.

*she nodded*

???: you are strong Igar, you were brought here because of many things.. dont worry here we have all the time we need to talk. In this place the star gem in the pedestal keeps
time still. You dont need to rush honey, calm down first and take a deep breath see? like me.

*she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He nodded and slowly took a deep breath then let it out relaxing*

Igar: phew... mmm.. there we go..

*she smiled*

???: feel better?

*He nodded smiling*

Igar: yep I do. But I have so many questions.. how did things get like this? and.. and what am I supposed to do?

*she closed her eyes and sat down as Igar blinked and sat next to her.*

???: I never wanted this for you Igar.. I am sorry I couldn't be there for you in those times..

*he nodded and snuggled close to her as she wrapped her arms around him*

Igar: its okay mom.. you must have done your best for me.. you did so much.. I know it.. I cant really remember it clearly.. but I remember you holding onto me.

*she nodded*

???: I always held you in my arms.. I  never let you go.. I tried so hard to save you from them.. I didnt want to let you go.

*He looked to her calmly*

Igar: but what happened back then mom? How did.. umm it all go?

*she frowned a bit*

???: It was.. when the purge of the star clan had began.. we the last of our few clans had to flee our lands.. when the leader of the entire clan had died five years before, the war kingdom began to kill us all. Your father and I along with several members of the clan left our homes and had to flee across the land wandering to many lands. One by one though they were hunted down until there were just a few left.. at the time I couldn't go far because you were soon to be born.. but also.. at the time we had wandered into the heart of the enemy lands.. the war kingdom.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: the.. the war kingdom.. you were there?

*she nodded*

???: it was dangerous but we kept hidden, your father and I were keeping away from the main lands near the capital but we stayed safe.. the feeling though knowing our brethren were being hunted down and the cheers
of the soldiers who hunted them haunted us. We held on though.. for you and because of our vow. The chief had always told us that we needed to survive. Anyone left would be the ones to carry on our life line..
as long as one sparkle could shine in the sky the stars wouldn't dim out forever.

*Igar closed his eyes*

Igar: I understand.. you.. you went through so much unable to fight back.. but was it my fault? because you were with me?

*she shook her head*

???: no of course not! Igar dont say that! we are nonviolent in nature and we are strong on that oath.. no one broke it at all. But the day came.. when we had no choice.. it was the day when we had to escape.. when we
were found.. you were almost ready to be born in the world..

*Igar blinked and felt memories seemingly diving into his mind as he saw his family before him. His mother was sitting in a small shack humming and softly rubbed her belly.
a tall man with dark blue hair wearing a dark uniform came into the room and looked to her*

???: Julia! we have to go.. they found us...

*she stood up holding her stomach then looked to him*

Julia: Tielm.. he's almost here.. I can feel our son with each passing day.. I cant have him here..

*he nodded holding her hand in hers and looked to her eyes staring deeply*

Tielm: I know.. we wont.. but more than that we have to go. A death squad is looking for us.. can you walk?

*she nodded slowly*

Julia: I have to.. ill run..

*she walked near the door and looked around a bit outside. Nearby soldiers seemed to be checking house by house holding torches. She slowly looked to him*

Julia: if we go to the gate now we wont make it easy.. did you find another way out?

*He nodded and looked outside the door alongside her*

Tielm: theirs a small pathway leading to an old tomb.. its the best I could find. No one should be there.

*She smirked*

Julia: except the ghosts, but were protected by that arnt we?

*he nodded and made his way out the door. She moved with him slowly sneaking out into the night and down the pathway as the two slipped by guards at the crossing and made their way to a large decrepit gate. Tombstones
surrounded the area and in the far back a large doorway was there. He lead her to the door walking in front then blinked and pulled back staying next to her and readying himself*

Julia: what is it?

Tielm: someones ahead.. or something.. come out! we know your there!

*it was silent in the air as a mist rose. A girl walked out with a long sword in dark armor. Her hair was deep red and she was young but seemed focused staring at him expressionless*

???: are you trying to run?..

*He looked to her and kept his guard but Julia nodded speaking to her*

Julia: yes, we wont stay here.. we wont be killed by the kings men.

*she blinked looking to Julia then nodded*

???: you.. are pregnant..

*she nodded quietly speaking*

Julia: my son..

*she looked away a bit as Tielm shook his head*

Tielm: I wont let you or anyone kill them. If you have to take someone.. take me! but spare them! I will not resist..

*Julia blinked and held onto Tielm shaking her head*

Julia: no Tielm! I wont let you!

*he looked to her*

Tielm: Julia.. we both agreed.. no matter what we will save him.. Igar will stay alive.

*she frowned and nodded. The girl looked to them and closed her eyes then slowly stepped aside. Tilem blinked looking surprised*

???: its okay.. but if you go this way.. you may not survive the trial..

*He shook his head*

Tielm: we dont have any other choice..

*he held onto Julia's hand and made his way to the door. Suddenly the girl stopped him standing in front and stared to them*

???: I can.. help you.. ill give you a map.. but you must follow it no matter what the traps and dangers.. if you dont.. youll die.

*He looked to her confused and suspicious*

Tielm: how can we trust this? or you?

*she shook her head*

???: you cant.. but didnt you say you will save your son Igar no matter what?

*he growled a bit but Julia held his hand more tightly looking to him worried then nodded to her*

Julia: we.. we understand.. we will do it..

*the girl nodded and pulled out a map from her armor to Julia. She took the map calmly from her as Tielm opened the doors leading to a long stairway downstairs. As she and Tielm passed the girl she turned to look at her*

Julia: pardon me..

*the girl looked to her*

???: what is it?

*she closed her eyes*

Julia: can you.. tell me your name?

*she blinked looking confused*

???: what does it matter?

*Julia looked to her belly then to the girl*

Julia: I.. I want to thank you properly for saving my son.

*she blinked and stared quietly to Julia then spoke softly from her usual tone*

Itaria: I... I am Itaria..

*Julia nodded and smiled to her*

Julia: thank you.. Itaria..

*the two then made their way down the stairway and headed into the tombs*

(Igar gasped phasing back to reality and looked to Julia)

Igar: it... it was Itaria?... then she.. thats why she said that..



© 2015 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
short one

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on September 22, 2015
Last Updated on September 22, 2015
Tags: Fantasy, Shonein, action, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing