Chapter 11: Sparks Fly.

Chapter 11: Sparks Fly.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

*As the Boon family is taken to the medical room, the ring descends back into the ground while Igar and the group gather together at one end of the room. Duke Salva walks into the room now to speak.*

"


*The remaining groups of House of Bost and Rosarade looked on as Duke Salva entered the room smiling and clapping. He made his way to the middle of the room and first looked to Uvel*

Duke Salva: House of Bost's Uvel Bost. Approach.

*Uvel nodded and walked over to him. He then looked to Ellia*

Duke Salva: House of Rosarade's Ellia Rosarade. Approach.

*She nodded walking over calmly to him. Uvel huffed turning away from her*

*Duke Salva smirked a bit with a grin*

Duke Salva: hehe it has been decided that due to your teams fantastic display and yet terrible display of obeying the rules, that we will move the last match to a bigger arena.

*Ellia blinked*

Ellia: excuse me? A bigger arena?

*Uvel scoffed*

Uvel: then were leaving this rats nest of a house?

*Ellia looked to him shaking her head*

Ellia: you don't have to insult my home, why not keep your comments to yourself!

*He blinked and growled looking to her*

Uvel: smart mouth little.. you think your so special don't you? your nothing.

*Ellia blinked then growled*

Ellia: you want to test me Uvel?!

*He laughed as Duke Salva moved between them*

Duke Salva: enough! stop or your both going to be put out of the fight.

*the two blinked and huffed turning away from each other. Duke Salva smirked enjoying their fight*

Duke Salva: keep your bickering for the ring.

*Uvel sighed and looked to him*

Uvel: and what, Lord Salva will be our ring?

*He grinned and nodded*

Duke Salva: yes. The entire house is your ring little Uvel.

*Uvel blinked*

Uvel: what?!

*Ellia looked confused*

Ellia: what did you say?!

*He nodded*

Duke Salva: Due to both of your teams not even stepping into the ring before, the matches were not official meaning you just expelled your teams.

*Uvel blinked holding back his anger*

Uvel: what?!

*Ellia nodded*

Ellia: oh.. right.. Lania wasn't in the ring..

*Duke Salva waved his hands*

Duke Salva: hold off your comments now children, I am not finished.. as I said due to that your teams will fight along or in this house. The entire property of Rosarade is your arena.

*Uvel blinked and smirked*

Uvel: oh? is that right? this dump could use a bit of fixing up.

*Ellia shook her head*

Ellia: this is ridiculous.. why would anyone much less my father agree to... wait a moment.. This is just like our first tests from you at your residence Duke Salva!

*He laughed and nodded*

Duke Salva: ahahahaha well yes but your home is now the field. Consider this a test for your more unusual circumstances and members.

*he looked to Igar who sat down calmly looking to his weapons. Ellia looked to Igar then to him*

Ellia: humph I see.. but daddy doesn't want his house ruined by fighting. Especially his trophy room.

*Duke Salva nodded*

Duke Salva: humph your father has given me conditions, and they go like this. First anyone outside the Elegant Royale will not be attacked. If so then they will be eliminated immediately.

*Uvel nodded*

Uvel: I wont waste my talent cutting maids and I have far more control than her ilk. My team as well.

*Ellia looked to him*

Ellia: Control? Ha your control is only in your weapon the real thing im afraid my maids and servants will do is wash your dirty mouth out with soap.

*Uvel growled*

Uvel: such a tone to me.. your lucky I don't cut your tounge out myself.


*she growled a bit*

Ellia: whats to stop me from making sure you don't?

*The two glared to each other a bit as Duke Salva moved in the middle*

Duke Salva: enough, save your anger for the battle.

*He huffed and waved his hair back a bit*

Uvel: oh please. I was merely taunting a child. My real powers will be used on that peasant behind her.

*Igar blinked looking as he smirked. Ellia looked to him a bit then back to Uvel smiling*

Ellia: you really feel like im weak? is it because I am a woman? im sure you have struck them before you cod.

*He glared to her*

Uvel: you try my patience fool! you seem to really want to be ran through don't you?!

*Duke Salva looked to them*

Duke Salva: enough little children. Your being too antsy. The condition has been set and the arena is made. You have a five minuite rest to prepare. After that a bell will sound and the fight will begin.


*Ellia and Uvel walked to separate corners as she sighed and walked to the group. She frowned a bit and looked to them. Reim closed her eyes and nodded*

Reim: bad news.. I was right.

*Vira looked to Ellia calmly*

Vira: what is it? what did the Duke say?

*She sighed and groaned a bit*

Ellia: mmm weell.. it looks like our battleground has expanded.. to this house.

*Vira blinked*

Vira: you serious? oh great. Although with more room we have plenty of strike area.

*Lania looked around*

Lania: this room is big enough.. but umm does that mean even Ellia's room isn't safe? how do we know they wont go there?

*Ellia blushed and shook her head*

Ellia: h-huh? no way! we wont let them go in there!

*Reim smirked and nodded*

Reim: makes sense that they follow us right? we should lead them to the back yard.

*Vira nodded*

Vira: that would give me some room to use some of my best skills.

*Igar looked to them and spoke up*

Igar: umm..

*Ellia looked to him smiling*

Ellia: whats the matter Igar?

*He shifted his gaze a bit to Uvel who stared at him patiently but angrily then looked to her*

Igar: hes definitely going to attack me.. if anything he will hunt me down..

*Ellia nodded*

Ellia: yes.. hes an annoying strong peasant hater.

*Lania smiled*

Lania: thats because hes unimpotent!

*They looked to her blinking in surprise as Vira shook her head*

Vira: wh-where in the world did you hear such a thing?

*She blinked*

Lania: he is unimpotent right?

*Reim sighed*

Reim: thats unimportant Lania.

*She nodded*

Lania: I said that!

*Ellia sighed*

Ellia: well he was treated like a second rate after he was too young to participate in the first Royale. His father used a stong hired hand peasant and gave him everything hiding his agenda as Uvel.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: huh? wait you mean his father hired someone to pose as Uvel to join it?

*She nodded*

Ellia: it is said that the man was treated better than his own son and won at least to the semi finals like we are in, however.. the man skipped out after Uvels father decided to pay him after. When Uvel's father sent men after him, he killed the men then assassinated the Duke Bost himself. Now Uvel is head of the family and has been in fury ever since against peasants.

*Igar shivered*

Igar: so im just another one of the people to him..

*Vira shook her head*

Vira: he considers you being in here no different than the past. More than that ive heard that he tortures people like commoners at his home because he is so angry.

*Igar growled*

Igar: he tortures people? thats terrible.. why are nobles.. why cant anyone just get along? were all human arnt we? this is ridiculous.

*The girls looked to him calmly in surprise as he turned away and closed his eyes*

Igar: ..im sorry.. I guess its your world.. but.. its still wrong.

*Ellia softly patted his back*

Ellia: its okay Igar, well I mean its not.. but your right. Thats why I want to change it too.. give commoners a chance..

*Vira growled*

Vira: im not intrested.. its not that I don't like them.. its that a majority of people leech of you.. all I can say is your different.

*Igar looked to her and nodded*

Igar: I guess your right..

*a bell rung out as they all blinked and looked. Duke Salva's voice could be heard*

Duke Salva: the time is now.. begin!

*Ellia blinked*

Ellia: its been nowhere near...

*Vira looked seeing Uvel's men rush forward at them*

Vira: no time for that.. here they come!

*Ellia gasped as they pulled out rapiers and thrusted forward. Reim moved in front quickly as her gem glowed and blocked their attack with an invisible shield. She looked to Ellia and the group*

Reim: hurry to the door lets go!

*she growled and pushed her hands forward pushing the attackers back as Ellia nodded and rushed out the door with Lania, Vira and Igar following. Reim then smirked and vanished as they stumbled forward and looked around. Uvel glared to them*

Uvel: idiots! she is using Barrier Shadow. Didn't you study? go after them!

*they nodded and rushed out the door as Uvel followed. In the hallway they caught up to the group aiming at Igar as he looked but dodged the rapier causing it to smash into the stairway. A Maid yelped looking as the help came out to look. Igar moved as Gurn growled pulling his sword out of the wall and rushed after him. As the girls got a lead Igar pulled back as Gurn swiped forward laughing at him moving to the front of the pursuing Bost team. He quickly dodged every swipe much to Gurns annoyance*

Gurn: damn you, stay still you maggot!

*Igar quickly moved as Gurn lunged at him with a full stab but was knocked in the head by a door opening. He stumbled to the ground holding his face.*

Gurn: ugh! what!? uuugh.. you foolish... gah!

*Lania walked out the room and stuck out her tongue then ran off with Igar following. The rest of the Bost team caught up as Uvel kicked Gurns leg*

Uvel: you moron, you let them get the jump on you! get up and get them!

*Avon looked to Uvel*

Avon: my lord it looks like their heading to the main hall, I think we can get to them through a side door.

*He smirked*

Uvel: do it. go left and get through there. Orin you and I shall go right through the kitchen and meet to the hall at the back door, you keep going forward Gurn, make up for your pitiful failure.

*they nodded as the group scattered and Gurn moved to pursue the Rosarade team again*

*As they made it to the main hall they blinked seeing Duke Rosarade and his wife sitting in their thrones while a large party was being thrown with monitors on the walls of the team. The guests looked on seeing both teams. Duke Rosarade looked to them*

Duke Rosarade: you should be running along daughter.

*Ellia looked to the monitors and blinked pulling Reim away from a door as a blade stabbed through it. Avon smirked opening the door and walked to them. She moved quickly with the group running past her father and mother as the guests and them looked on heading for a side door but another door opened and Uvel and Orin walked out standing in their path as Gurn caught up. The group became surrounded and moved away from the throne to the middle of the room while the guests watched. Uvel bowed to them putting on a show*

Uvel: ah good guests I will show you all how to make short work of peasants.

*he pointed his rapier to Igar*

Uvel: come here worm, stand and fight me like a Noble to a beast.

*Igar looked around to the guest seeing them laugh at him then shook his head looking to Uvel*

Igar: I have nothing to prove to you or them, why would I want to?

*He smirked*

Uvel: a cowardly answer, I challenged him to a duel and he gives me that answer.

*Vira shook her head*

Vira: its not that he doesn't want to, its that he doesn't want to embarrass you all over this room!

*the crowd laughed as Uvel sighed and shrugged*

Uvel: oh so I see! now you women are speaking for this dog? to protect him?

*Gurn glared to them grinning as he walked beside Uvel*

Gurn: my lord, let me handle the girl, shes nothing but a cur anyhow.

*Igar sighed as the guests laughed more then walked in front of Vira she blinked looking to him*

Vira: what are you doing you idiot, who told you to..

*She blinked seeing a stern look on his face and his eyes stare to Uvel with annoyance. He spoke with a calmer tone in his voice to him*

Igar: im no ones dog Uvel, just because a dog your father hired once upstaged you in the past doesn't mean I am the same.

*the crowd gasped as Uvel gripped his rapier tightly and glared to him moving to charge but blinked as Gurn rushed forward in a fury and charged at him with his rapier. Igar quickly ducked sliding under him and kicked his rapier out of his hand then punched his stomach causing him to groan and lean over. He then pulled back as the Rapier landed through Gurns left arm. He yelled in pain as the guests and both teams looked surprised. Igar shook his head backing away as his anger started to flow and his hair started to rise up*

Igar: I wouldnt have tried that. Im getting irritated with your entire team.

*Gurn grunted trying to free his arm from being impaled but blinked looking up to Igar who pulled out his Kodachi and held it up between his head. He stared at the long blade shaking and panicked as Igar rose it high*

*Ellia moved to stop him but Vira held her back as he then slammed it down on Gurns head with a powerful hit to his head knocking him to the ground unconscious instantly. Avon and Orin pulled back as Uvel growled. Ellia looked to Igar shivering*

Ellia: you killed him! didnt you?!

*Vira shook her head*

Vira: he didnt. He gave him a whopping headache though, his sword has a reverse blade.

*She blinked*

Ellia: a reverse blade?.. does that mean it cant cut?

*she nodded*

Vira: the weapons machine gave him it.

*Gurn's body jittered as he drooled out cold and Igar looked to the Bost team as the Guests pulled away frightened a little*

Igar: your just a bunch of hot aired gas bags, if I actually wanted to kill him id be no different than you.

 *he glared to the guests as they hid and pulled away. Behind them the Duke stood up and clapped his hands smiling as they looked on*

Duke Rosarade: Impressive! your not as bad as you look. Even a so called "gas bag" can see that. As a tool you make good on use.

*Igar waved his sword putting it away then glared to him fiercely*

Igar: im no ones tool! Once im done with this whole thing.. I challenge you!

*the crowd gasped as Ellia shivered and looked to Igar*

Ellia: Igar... what?! what in the world are you saying?!

*he laughed loudly as the guests looked on in confusion as well as his wife. He then gave Igar a cold glare and held up a pure white gem*

Duke Rosarade: ill grant your request, as soon as you win the Elegant Royal for me runt. However whats the fun in just a duel? if you lose you'll kill yourself with your own blade got it?!

*they blinked as Igar looked calmly. Ellia rushed in front and held out her hands glaring to her father*

Ellia: father! what are you saying! you shouldn't..

*Igar nodded*

Igar: deal..

*she blinked looking to him as everyone gasped and the groups looked on in surprise. She shook her head blinking and looking at him in shock*

Ellia: Igar... but.. but what about all you told me.. what about..

*He looked to her calmly as she blinked looking into his eyes then shifted his gaze to the Duke and smirked*

Igar: but if I win... ill be taking your daughters hand in marriage!



© 2014 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on August 4, 2014
Last Updated on August 4, 2014
Tags: action, adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing