Chapter 2: The Blade and the Beautiful.

Chapter 2: The Blade and the Beautiful.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

"time passed as I thought. I spent a bit of that time in silence as Elenel rested her head on the counter. She still had that orb gripped in her hands. Im happy thats sort of what brought us together"

"

 "Their is a lot id love to say to her or hear her say to me.. but I don't know when she'll trust me anymore.. Its like being followed by a child sometimes. But Elenel isn't a child. She's a woman. I'm more happy that shes just with me.. I really needed a friend"

*he sighed after drinking his third bottle then looked to the bartender who was a bit surprised*

Aidee: um.. wow, sir you have drunk three bottles of the second strongest Rin that we have. Are you okay?

*he nodded looking to her calmly thinking*

???: im fine.. I dont get drunk this easily..
*she blinked and looked over to Elenel*

Aidee: hmm.. well your friend seems nice. She doesnt speak much does she?
*he shook his head*
???: she never stops talking. You just have to listen to her quietly.

*she looked confused*

Aidee: never stops?.. odd.. not once have I heard a word from her.

*the three men stood up from their table and made their way towards him surrounding him. She looked to them and slowly backed away a bit. He steadied himself and took another drink ignoring the men*

???: hey, your an out of town person aint ya? got any place to stay?

*he waved his hand a bit as the other man spoke*

???: we got a place we can show ya, it wont cost ya much you know.

*He shook his head*

???: sorry guys. Im not interested.

*the last man moved to a seat next to him*

???: come on brother! dont be like that, your sitting here thinkin alot right? must be thinking where to spend all that loot..

*he looked as the man tried to distract him by talking to him. Inside the glass bottle he saw the other two eyeing Elenel and slowly encroaching on her. He smiled and shifted his weight next to her*

???: I dont need yer! help! *he faked*

*they blinked looking to him as he got up*

???: you annn you and you.. yer all a bunch of hoohahs.. wit yer tails between em legs!

*he wobbled around as Elenel woke up a bit looking to him. They shook their heads*

???: hes lost it boss.

*they smirked*

???: lets send him home and take his money and his girl.

*two of them grabbed his shoulder. He smirked a bit and fell back on them smacking them to the ground hard and knocking over empty tables. He looked to them and patted them on the chest*

???: ah thanks buddies.. you broke my fall. Thought I was a gonner.

*the third man growled pulling him up by his shirt. He then burped in his face*

???: euugh!

*the man pulled back as he gripped his arm and tugged pulling him over his shoulder on top of his buddies. Then sighed and shook his head*

???: yeah.. I think that will do..

*they were dazed as Elenel looked to him. He shrugged*

???: its your fault for sleeping in a tavern.

*behind him the man rose up and pulled out a knife. He quickly moved to the side and gripped his arm then as his buddies got up pulled him around to them and smashed the group together again into another table. He laughed a bit then looked to Elenel*

???: besides they were gonna do bad things to you or try. Its better if we don't make a scene.

*she looked to the men trying to get up but stumbling. He nodded*

???: okay more of a scene..

*She yawned a bit then stood up. He nodded as they both walked out of the bar while the three men finally got to their feet*

???: damn brat!

*the bartenders voice called out*

Aidee: excuse me! umm sirs?

*they looked as she glowed with a red aura smiling*

Aidee: please pay for the damages and your drinks and never come back again.

*The man blinked*

???: what we aint paying for no...

*the place rocked with an explosion as the three were tossed out of the building. Elenel looked at him as he started to run*

???: I know that was my fault but it was their fault more, don't judge me!

*she blinked and looked ahead seeing a shady group of guys. Ahead of them. He stopped and looked to them*

???: were attracting a lot of attention..

*she looked at him again then tipped her head slightly*

???: what do I mean "we"? you stand out more than me.

*he sighed and looked as the group behind started to close in. Then looked to her*

???: their acting like a bunch of wild dogs.. can I just kill one?

*she stared at him intensely as he sighed and nodded*

???: yeah I know.. regular humans are not a threat.. fine then that means more running.

*she looked to an alleyway across from them. He nodded*

???: I knew you'd say that. Fine then lets go.

*he rushed down the alley path with her as the group moved to follow. As they went through he nocked on several doors causing the people to open them and knock into the group chasing them. They gave them the slip passing through another alleyway into a crowd and slowly walked with them blending in. She looked to him walking beside him as he nodded*

???: I think so too.. its time we left this village. I think that's the exit up ahead.. hmm?

*far ahead seemed as if soldiers wearing blue questioned the villagers and held point at the exit. He blinked looking*

???: Tealgram Soldiers..

*he slowly wrapped himself up in a robe from his satchel as well as walked a bit close to her slowly passing through making their way to the exit*

???: quietly now.. no need to make trouble.

*a soldier noticed them as they made it outside the village gate and called over to them*

Soldier: you there! stop!

*the man walked over to them as they turned and looked. He eyed them suspiciously and spoke*

Soldier: a strange pair, show me your faces!

*He moved in front of her*

???: we have no business with you good soldier... we are passing through.

*he noticed Elenels hair flowing from her robe then blinked seeing a bit of a glow from the orb she hid. He then pulled out his blade and pointed it at him*

???: stand aside and show me what your friend has there!

*He stared the soldier down a bit as Elenel moved a bit back revealing the orb. He blinked looking at it intensely then nodded*

Solder: ah... ahem.. hmm well your a suspicious group.. ill have to take you in.

*He blinked looking to the soldier*

???: last I heard being suspicious was not a crime.

*he glared to the man*

Soldier: shut it punk. If you really don't want to go.. then ill take this!

*he lunged for her and her orb but she moved aside causing him to stumble then turn around and glare*

Soldier: you dare resist an order? I will just have to take you all in! now hand over that thing!

*he moved forward at Elenel but paused and stepped back slowly looking as a long blade appeared by his neck. He looked up seeing the man hold a scythe to his throat and fell over sliding back on the ground*

Soldier: wah..gwah!.. what the?!

*His eyes peered at the man through the cloak glowing a bit as he shook his head. The Soldier shivered and rushed back over to his buddies*

Soldier: gahh waah monster!..

*more soldiers looked to them as they soon surrounded the two. He sighed and looked to her*

???: I told you.. you stand out alot. Do I have to kill all of them?

*they rushed forward at him as he pulled away then swung his scythe sideways straight through three of them quickly cutting them down. The other soldiers gasped looking on terrified*

Soldier: that weapon.. its dangerous.. he cut down three of them at once!

*one looked to Elenel*

Soldier 2: the other ones not attacking.. lets get her now!

*they rushed for Elenel and swung their blades at her but the blades broke as the blades flew off in different directions. They looked to her noticing a blue aura encasing her as she looked to them with her emotionless look. They now became even more terrified and pulled back scattering until one large Soldier standing over them appeared*

Captian: you fools! you got careless and let these two get the better of you!

*villagers gathered at the gate as the Captain began swinging around a spiked ball and chain then looked to the man*

Captian: whats your name meat?!

*He shook his head and spun his scythe as the blood fell off it then  pressed it a bit to his back*

Blade: I'm not interested in telling you my real name. Just call me Blade.

*he smirked*

Vise: hah! how pathetic, named after a weapon? the old days miss you a lot don't they? You stand in the presence of Vise! captain of the Tealgram Soldiers! For what you did to my men ill leave you in shreds! Hrahh!

*He tossed his spike ball to Blade but he leaned to the side dodging the hit, Vise then pulled it forward causing it to come back at Blade but he ducked staying focused on him as he caught it. Vise began to get aggrevated*

Vise: you slippy eel! if you wont stay still then ill just have to attack your companion!

*Blade blinked then shook his head*

Blade: huh? oh I wouldn't advise it.

*he tossed the chained ball at her with full force but she didn't move as it smashed into the barrier around her and flew high into the sky breaking into many pieces. He blinked seeing the pieces fall at him then covered his face. As they stopped dropping he looked to Elenel blinking and shocked*

Vise: eh.. ah.. what? my spike was ten tons!.. what is..

*Blade waved his hand*

Blade: im not paying you for that. I warned you.

*He growled gritting his teeth then pulled out a large axe and rushed toward Blade*

Vise: shut your mouth you little brat! hrraahhhhh!

*as he swung Blade blinked and slide against the side of his arm then rose his blade up quickly and sliced it cleanly off both axe and arm. Vise stumbled and fell over caught off guard from his speed then pulled up and blinked seeing his bloody arm*

Vise: auugh! auuughhh!.. my arm.. you little!... auuuuugh.

*he kneeled down holding his arm in agony as Blade loomed over him*

Blade: I am a weapon that's impossible to break. Don't feel bad, you can die in the line of duty.

*he gasped looking up as Blade rose his scythe to lop off his head but Elenel looked to him. He blinked looking to her then nodded and moved next to her. The villagers, soldiers and Vise looked as the two stood together. Blade looked to her calmly*

Blade: your alright right Elenel? no blemishes or anything huh?

*she stared at him as he nodded*

Blade: good. If I let him live, or any of them they'll just come to try and kill us..

*She stayed focusing on him staring to his eyes as he looked into hers and closed his sighing*

Blade: fine.. but don't say I didn't warn you.. lets go.

*the two then walked off heading onto the trail they came. Soldiers rushed over to Vise as he swatted them away and stood up. Villagers clamored looking on to the two of them as well as the Captain. One soldier spoke to him*

Soldier: captain.. your arm!

*he shook his head*

Vise: the pain is not as bad as it was, what really hurts is my pride as a Telgram Captain.. that b*****d.. I dont know who he is but he wont be forgotten.

*he looked on as the two faded from distance. A Soldier passed through the crowd and looked to the Captian*

Soldier: sir! Lord Renus is here! He request a report!

*he nodded and looked to the soldiers*

Captain: get this crowd in order, ill talk to the General myself.

*He nodded*

Soldier: understood sir!

*he growled more looking to the trail they took then started walking back to the village as the soldiers moved to scatter the crowd*


(To Be Continued)



© 2014 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
*Skit 2* Chibi Mode

*Blade Sighs*
*Elenel looks to him*
Blade: its not polite to just keep secrets Elenel, you only talk to me. Your too shy.
*She looked to the reader blinked, then back to him*
Blade: they didnt hear what you said you know!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

developing well
am following story

writing very good

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 13, 2014
Last Updated on July 13, 2014
Tags: Action, Adventure


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing