Chapter 10: The Speed Star, and Twin Comet's Innocence.

Chapter 10: The Speed Star, and Twin Comet's Innocence.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The first fight begins with the House of Rosarade verses the Boon Family. The Air gives off a tense warm feeling as it circles around Igar and Vira.

"


*a rugged tall man stood up and smiled*

???: about time. Who do I kill? lets hurry this up!

*two others stood behind him all holding axes*

???: ey brother Biet! who is Rosarade?

Biet: I dunno Dein, just money class Nobles im guessin.

Dein: they aint nothin then? shoulda hired us eh Daul?

*the other man nodded*

Daul: yeah damn straight! were the Mad Dogs we are!

*Biet glared to them*

Biet: ay shut up you two. Its not the whole gang dis time. Just the three of us were are useful an gettin paid we split our money three ways!

*Vira looked to them confused*

Vira: hmm.. strange..

*Igar nodded*

Igar: those guys are really nobles? Its hard to believe..

*Vira shook her head*

Vira: no their not the Boon family. They must have been step ins..

*Igar blinked*

Igar: huh? is that even allowed?

*She shook her head*

Vira: not really but the Boon family have paid off many people before to reach the championship. The only time they themselves showed up in battle is at the end.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: so.. everyones going to ignore this?

*Vira growled then sighed*

Vira: yeep.. we have been given lousy opponents. Oh well an easy win but your fighting all of them.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: what? why me?

*Vira glared to him*

Vira: you'd not have anything to worry about. Your honor is in defending us isnt it? protecting women is a mans duty!

*Igar sighed*

Igar: ah.. now your just using my words against me.. gah fine.. ill do it.

*Vira nodded*

Vira: good then get to it.

*The doors opened up as a voice called out*

???: hold on! were here now.

*Igar and Vira looked as Ellia, Reim and Lania walked in.*

Igar: Ellia, Reim, Lania!

Vira: its about time. 

*Ellia laughed softly*

Ellia: ah well.. Lania sleeps heavily.

*Lania shook her head*

Lania: nuh uh, Elli was freshening herself up for Igar!

*Ellia blushed and looked to Lania*

Ellia: ah n-no I wasnt!

*Reim sighed*

Reim: anyhow were here. Its time to do like we planned.

*Lania smiled and nodded*

Lania: right! leave it to me!

*Biet Boon growled as the team jumped into the ring and looked down at Ellia, and the group.*

Biet: quit your yappin your dead before ya enter dis ring! Get em boys!

*Dein and Daul moved quickly across the ring at the group as Lania smiled and rose her staff in the air as a gem on the middle started to glow.*

Lania: yah yeah here we go kung fu action style lets go!

*the two men jumped out of the ring and rushed Lania swiping their axes both left and right at her but she ducked underneath them as they passed by and pulled back her staff as it connected with Dein's chin and sent him flipping backwards into the ring.*

Lania: going up!

*Beit looked to Dein as he groaned and held his chin then to Daul who pulled away quickly as Lania began to spin her staff*

Beit: the hell? are you backin up from a little brat like that?! Daul get her!

*he kicked Dein in his side growling as the man staggered up and pulled out a small hatchet from his side pocket on his leg.*

Beit: get yer a*s up and go get that little whelp!

*He hopped down out of the ring beside Daul as the two began moving to surround her sides. Igar blinked looking surprised*

Igar: w-woah.. she sent that guy flying with one hit!

*Reim smirked and nodded*

Reim: Lania is just as strong as any guy with her staff. Still she takes it all too much like a game.

*Ellia smiled*

Ellia: she always has fun, even doing this shes still happy. Its honestly because of her innocence.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: innocence? even while beating people up? hm?

*he looked as the Dein and Daul began swiping their axes at her staying just out of her range of her staff. Beit laughed and nodded*

Biet: she aint gonna get ya if ya stay out of her range. Now toss em at her and make her bleed!

*Daul threw his axe towards her left but she ducked, however Dein threw his axe as she ducked aiming at her. She blinked and pulled down her staff bouncing the right part on the ground to send it up and knocked Dein's hatchet into the air into the ceiling while the other end of the staff swung down catching the axe and slammed hard on it crushing the iron into pieces.*

Lania: two points!

*The two gasped surprised as Igar blinked*

Igar: she moved so fast and caught that other axe in the air..

*Reim nodded*

Reim: she bounced part of her staff on the ground to add more speed as it went up and was able to block both attacks.. only the Twin Comet's daughter could truly do such a thing like that.

*Igar looked to her curiously*

Igar: huh Twin Comet's daughter?

*Lania smiled pulling inching close to Dein as he pulled away and moved to Daul. Beit growled and shook his head*

Beit: augh idiots! lets make a new plan come in here!

*Lania smiled looking as they made their way into the ring*

Lania: evil villans in planning? lets hear your evil laughs muahahahaha!

*Vira growled and yelled out to her*

Vira: Take something seriously you spoiled brat!

*Lania looked back at Vira and stuck out her tounge*

Lania: nyehhh this is my game, Vira bags!

*Vira blinked and blushed*

Vira: s-shut up! Dont go saying that out loud!

*Ellia sighed as Igar shook his head*

Igar: I dont get it, how can someone who seems so innocent be so powerful?

*Reim closed her eyes*

Reim: Her innocence is partly due to something that happened to her, you could say that its a good hide from her long term memory loss.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: what?!

*Ellia nodded staring as Vira yelled to Lania while she made faces at her*

Ellia: Lania is the youngest daughter of Duke Ranning and her older sister is known as Tallia Ranning, however due to an incident a few years back Tallia dissapeared and left her father, sister, and nobility behind.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: why would she want to do that? Lania seems like a great sister.

*Reim nodded*

Reim: she is, however Tallia left due to her father.. after an incident where he was convicted of murdering his wife.

*Igar gasped*

Igar: what?!

*Reim sighed*

Reim: the family looked so kind and were always nice. Duke Ranning enjoyed time with his wife and daughters and was seen even playing with them in their lands, but one day.. a strange thing happened. I dont know the details but apparently his wife and Duke Ranning himself were found on the streets. He had jammed a knife in her stomach and was nestled beside her passed out.

*Igar shook his head slowly*

Igar: what.. the hell..

*Reim nodded*

Reim: no one knew what happened and even Duke Ranning had no idea.. but there was one person who saw everything.. Lania.. she was outside the yard apparently looking on before she passed out. The shock must have caused her to have long term memory.. but strangely there was signs of impact blows from a staff to her head. It was light and accurate.. only someone of Duke Ranning's caliber could give that kind of hit.. it was so accurate it didnt spill any blood but she lost her memory.

*Igar growled*

Igar: why the hell would he do that?!

*Reim shook her head*

Reim: it wasnt him, he did kll his wife but stopping his daughter from watching at the same time? thats impossible..  only his wife herself known as The Speed Star could have done it. Another mystery. Still whats not a mystery is Tallia. At the time she was with us due to our slumber party.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: slumber party?

*Reim looked to him and blushed as she closed her eyes and sighed*

Reim: it was Ellia's idea..

*Ellia smiled*

Ellia: I was only a few years younger back then.. and you didnt seem to mind neither did Tallia or Vira.

*Igar nodded*

Igar: right.. at any rate I guess Tallia didnt like what she saw did she?

*Reim nodded*

Reim: well of course not.. she almost lost it and went insane at the sight. She though knew something we didnt.. and once Duke Ranning was awake enough for questioning she herself questioned him. My father never told me much more on it but apparently Duke Ranning told her nothing and she decided to leave the family leaving him and Lania alone.

*Igar frowned*

Igar: so then Lania was all alone with only her father.. how could he have murdered his wife?

*Reim shrugged*

Reim: im not sure that he did on that either.. but its what evidence seemed to make out.. still lania was not alone.. she had us and before us she had imaginary friends.. believe it or not she was fine as if her memory was not even affected. Sometime later though she was able to convince her father to teach her combat with a staff using the gem of their house. In the end its not sure why he did.. weather its love for his last daughter or due to the fact the Elegant Royale demanded a fighter.

*Igar growled*

Igar: so.. what your telling me is Duke Ranning is giving his daughter all the affection he can with a guilty consciousness either for his sake or hers? Did Lania even have a choice weather or not to fight?

*Ellia nodded looking to him*

Ellia: she did.. at first he wanted to stop her but she told him that she wouldn't let anything go. Surprising isnt it? Lania has alot of strength..

*Reim nodded*

Reim: more than that.. she also has innocence.

*Igar nodded*

Igar: all the more reason to let her live a happy life.. still how is she so fast with her staff like that?

*Reim looked to him surprised*

Reim: oh! you saw it? impressive. Its one thing to teach power but speed is another. Ive heard before Tallia left she taught Lania how to move so quickly even as a small child.

*Ellia nodded*

Ellia: Tallia cared for her the most, she apparently watched all sorts of movies together, mostly anime and even read manga together. I guess she picked up most of that stuff from her but still.. there is something that even we dont know is true.

*Reim nodded*

Reim: yes.. I doubt its true looking at her but.. Lania is surprising.. I wont say its not possible.

*Igar blinked*

Igar: what? what are you talking about?

*Reim looked to him*

Reim: Lania developed a split personality.. Tallia's personality. It only responds apparently if shes in danger much like a sibling protecting her when she is in trouble. Though that personality is deadlier.. as Tallia was once a Champion of Elegant Royale.

*Igar looked surprised*

Igar: what?! Tallia was a Champion? You mean like that other woman I saw?

*Reim nodded*

Reim: three years straight Champion. She was deadly with the staff.. so deadly she killed her opponents.. she didnt seem to care though.. apparently their were cold eyes staring them down with such intimidation it earned her the nickname Cold Reaper.

*Igar shivered*

Igar: just.. hearing that gives me shivers..

*Reim nodded*

Reim: that was some time before we were all eligible for the Elegant Royale.. back when THEY were here..

*Igar blinked*

Igar: who?

*Ellia gasped and moved*

Ellia: incoming!

*Reim moved as Igar blinked seeing Dein flying past him and crashing into the wall knocked out.*

Dein: uagh..

*Lania laughed as she jumped up and down and smiled*

Lania: yatta! one down.

*Daul shivered looking over to Biet*

Daul: that didnt work! she saw through us! cmon boss help us out!

*Biet shivered looking to Lania then looked to his hands shaking. He growled shaking his head and jumped out the ring growling and snorting angrily*

Biet: you... grr.. you little brat! who do ya think we are?! your makin a fool of the wrong people im gonna chop ya into strings so soft that youll look like silk!

*Lania pulled away mocking him*

Lania: ooh nice one!

*she stomped on the ground and snorted*

Lania:  "im gonna chop ya up like strings that ya look like silk!"

*He growled staring at her*

Biet: that aint what I said ya moron! oh your dead now!

*He rushed forward holding his axe out as Daul blinked and rushed alongside him. She smirked and pulled back sliding her staff head down on the ground and arched forward as the staff slid across her back*

Lania: get ready for the Tornado Liftoff experience! your in the zone of my bow staff.. ready?

*as they moved in close she shot forward bending the staff then lifted her feet up as the staff rocked across the floor and smashed against Biet into his stomach sending him flying back. The staff pulled up as she twirled with it kicking her feet on Daul and bouncing off him*

Lania: shwoop! Tornado express one is away now for Tornado pain times four!

*Daul growled moving as she landed but blinked noticing his closeness*

Daul: Damn im in da range!

*Lania laughed*

Lania: too late! Tornado one!

*she suddenly spinned her staffed quickly using her speed and twisted knocking the staff across his jaw as she spun and caused him to stagger as he bled, He the swung his axe recovering but missed as she slid underneath him sliding her arms down the edge of the staff and lifted it up hitting him in his crotch. He groaned in pain*

Lania: Tornado two! Tornado Three! ouch does that hurt?

*she then pulled up behind him as ached in pain and bent backwards looking at him and sent her staff down on his head causing him to yell in pain then stagger more and finally fall to the ground out cold*

Lania: Tornado Four! Out cold!

*Igar blinked rubbing his eyes a bit*

Igar: w-wow.. umm I could barely see that..

*Reim smirked*

Reim: Lania went a little overboard.. she took out the first one using her staffs bending ability. She dug it into the ground and pulled it out causing it to send alot of force to him then with that force and her small body she was able to spin with the staff and kicked off the other one to quickly land and regain her balance. Ask for that last part she used a combination attack of her own hitting non vital but painful spots.

*Igar shivered a bit*

Igar: hurts just knowing it.

*Duke Salva's voice came on speaker*

Duke Salva: hahaha this battles decided, Lania of the House of Rosarade has won.. most impressive.

*Lania blinked smiling and nodded then started to pose*

Lania: TKO! Oh yeah!! I win! I passed the ninja exam! I guess im a ninja now! wattah!

*Vira sighed walking to her*

Vira: honestly Lania..

*Ellia smiled moving to her and hugged her*

Ellia: that was wonderful Lania!

*Lania struggled to get out*

Lania: augh hugs! it buurnns!

*Reim sighed looking to her*

Reim: what are we going to do with you.

*The three cheered as the stretchers came in and people came to pick the Boon Family up and carry them away. Igar looked on calmly but curiously to Lania and the group thinking to himself*

Igar: ((mm.. so they carry their own weights then?.. was I really wrong to think that all nobles were alike.. they have reasons?. if thats the case.. I should.. try to get along more with them.. I want to see them someday.. maybe as friends))

*Uvel stared on at them smirking*

Uvel: nonsense.. the girl was simply smarter than those baboons.. but the final round is beginning now youll all fight some worthy opponents.

*he looked over to Igar growling*

Uvel: then ill prove im better than some low class trash like him.






© 2013 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
Lania and her sister.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2013
Tags: fantasy, romance


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing