So.. we go on why?

So.. we go on why?

A Poem by CzatoftheMoon
"

a shortie I wrote

"
Entwined thoughts Entombed feelings all sealed by eyes continue to gaze out.
Looking for what? looking for the feelings? no maybe looking for a shout.
The one who believes in himself isnt always destined to fail right? So then.. they win?

Run through barbed wire chased by dogs attacked by even horses for what purpose?
Do they want to feel pain do they want to hurt them self till their emotions surface?
They'll push themselves as hard as they can to remember they live so then...they end?

Life was a lie a joke and you were the jester who made them laugh and smile
but maybe inside you were hiding your real heart. A heart that hadn't gone vile.
They may laugh at you but your not laughing you know your dying inside.. so then you die?

As you grow up your foolishness comes back to haunt you.. your life becomes normal.
Now everyone doesn't care they like their life they hate their life its all formal..
They work themselves till they cant think and forget their emotions so they can repeat.. so then.. you dont cry?

© 2013 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Great piece. Impeccable meter. Beautifully worded. The opening line in the first stanza immediately alerts us that we're in for a good read. Both emotionally and visually descriptive. I really liked the way you ended each stanza and the use of the AABCCB rhyme scheme. Good work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The man who believes in himself is not always destined to always fail, because he will see it through till he finds a way to succeed. They remember they live, they do not end, they have a new beginning to start moving forward. You do not die. You learn to survive, while it opens your eyes. Your life becomes normal because you start to accept what is happening around you as the truth, when inside you know what is real. You do cry. You still feel. And you never, ever forget.

It's getting through the overwhelming tides and situations that makes you stronger for it, even when you feel you have no strength left to fight.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great piece. Impeccable meter. Beautifully worded. The opening line in the first stanza immediately alerts us that we're in for a good read. Both emotionally and visually descriptive. I really liked the way you ended each stanza and the use of the AABCCB rhyme scheme. Good work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on March 26, 2013
Tags: dark, poem

Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing