Ch. 5 My First Spell

Ch. 5 My First Spell

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Naomi performs her first fire spell

"
After I had dinner I went back up to my room and got the book back out. The first spell I read was called a Heat Ring spell. This spell brings the heat from your feet and makes a small ring around yourself. "Sounds safe." I got near the bed but not too close and read the directions to cast the spell. Stand with your feet close together but add some space between them, you can make the circle bigger when you are at level 2 but for now, recite these words, "Heat that is under my core make a circle to protect what I care for." 
I say the words then I look down and see a small ring start to form around my left foot then its starts to circle around to my right.  

"Wow now how do I stop it?" I read the book and it says to cancel any spell you  just say Away with thee flame. I say "Away with thee flame." the fire goes down quickly. 'He did say that I only needed to do 3 spells right? I`ll do one more and then go to bed.' I see that there was another  advanced part to the Heat Ring spell. a larger heat circle that will consists of 4 pins given to the student by the master. 'Well I don`t have any pins so thats out of the question.' I read one spell that is suppose to bring a fire whip at the tip of your fingers. "Amazing!" Hold your left hand behind you and bring your right hand up to a fist then take out two fingers and hold them straight then bring them in this order up,down,right,left, and back up again. There should be a yellow,red, or orange light from your index and middle fingers.Slowly move your fingers to the left the right again until you have successfully achieved the length you want of the whip. I do the directions slowly not to make any mistakes and as the book said I saw a yellow light appear from my fingers then I slowly moved my finger from left it right until i had a whip that was down to my knee. "It doesn`t say how to make it move. I guess I just do anything." I move my hand up and the whip goes with it. I flick my hand very fast and hear a popping sound and feel hot air around me."Wow." I said in amazement."Naomi what was that noise?" I hear my father yell down the hall. "S**t. Away with thee flame." I said fast and the whip vanished from my fingers and I quickly closed the book and put it under my bed as I heard footsteps. I quickly turn on the TV. "what was the noise?" my dad asked now in my room. 
"just the TV dad, I`m alright" I lied. 
"oh alright don`t sty up too late you have school.Goodnight." He says and leaves. 
"yea,goodnight." 'School tomorrow and Mr.Ochi and what was that things he said. oh yea 5 elements academy



© 2012 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
tell me what you think of the spells

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on December 28, 2012
Tags: fire, spell, magic


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel