Ch.4 I accept

Ch.4 I accept

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

Naomi Accepting her faith as an elementor

"
On the way back home mom asked "whats that book your holding sweetie?" 
"a library book" 
"hmm what is it about?"
 "a girl that lost her family in a fire except her brother that used to beat her when she was little.So its mainly about her trying to find happiness." 
"that sounds nice and its about time you started reading again and not all that skateboarding nonsense"
 "its not nonsense its something that i like and I'm good at it" 
"well I still think that you should try out for tennis like you did last year"
 "yea but I kept get hitting with the ball"
 "oh yea that did happen.anyway we`re here" I step out of the car and go up to the door waiting on mom to pull out her keys.
 "here its yours" She handed me a blue key with a red handle.So if me or your father are not here you can have a way into the house"
 "thanks mom" I open the door and there are a few boxes left.'I wonder what else is left and where can I hide this book'. I go upstairs to my room and sit down on the bed. I open the book to see a fire symbol. 
This book is only for the eyes of the fire elementors. If you are one then you may proceed but if not close this now.  "Wow they don`t joke around with this stuff" 'This is the introduction to the spellbook of fire.There are two steps to successfully preform an fire incantation. "what the hell is a incantation?" I then try to see if this book has a glossary like a regular one.

Incantation- a cast,spell,or chant preformed by and elementor to defeat an opponent. "a incantation sounds kinds cool now" 

Introduction Part 1- Welcome to your atronic guild book full of spells, chants, and mystical worlds you can travel to as an elementor.  Being an fire elementor is very dangerous and one must have a peaceful mind in order to control it."Different worlds I would like to try that one." The first chant to prove you are an elementor of fire. Caution: do not do this in an closed area or close to any trees where the fire could contact any items. "Then I need to get out of this room. Wouldn`t want to burn anything." I close the book and go downstairs to the back yard. I did not go outside  to the back the whole time I was here and decided that would be the best place since mom said that it looks like a field and she was right. 
 I put the book on the table and open it back up. 

The first spell any elementor will perform will be the active spell to bring out your dormant elementor powers. Stand upright, feet apart and say " Elementor Power that are within me draw forth." 
" Alright sounds easy." I stand as the book says  close my eyes to repeat "Elementor powers that are in me draw forth!" After I say those lines I open my eyes and I see a red/orange hue coming from my hands. "wow this must be the prof I am a elementer." 

If you performed this spell and received the elementor colors red or orange, or both ,you have the power to cast higher spell one by one. If you did not received the colors, you are most likely not an elementor. 
" I am really going to like this." 
 
Introduction Part 2- Learning Fire Elementor spells 
I was about to read it when my mom called me in the house for dinner. 'Damn I can`t leave this book out here.' I take the book back inside the house and in my room and put it under my bed. I went downstairs and had dinner with my family,mom made a western(American) style dinner with roasted chicken, potatoes,corn, and sugar cookies for dessert.'I think i might enjoy being a fire elementor.' 


© 2012 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
I might need more ideas for spells in the next chapter any ideas just message me

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on December 28, 2012
Tags: fire


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel