Last Words

Last Words

A Story by Jeynab
"

All of you must know the famous sentence when the villain's going to kill the good guy "Any last words?" Well, these are mine.

"

 To whoever cares,

                If this letter finds its way into your hands, then it must mean that I have left this world. I’m sure there will be plenty of people who will show up at my funeral, if I even have one. They will claim they are falling apart without me, speak of times that never happened and how they wished they could have talked me out of this. I know, the priest, pastor or whatever will speak long, boringly and repetitive of me; though he never knew me. I am sure plenty of those who go home after that will forget me within a matter of days, weeks or, dare I say, months.

                I walked around every day, pretending to smile and laugh as if nothing was wrong. I was desperate to feel a pair of arms wrap around me and tell me that they understood. I wondered how it felt to be whole and happy; to not feel like it is the world against you. I wanted to understand that feeling of freedom. Unfortunately, fate has a cruel way of twisting the lives of people; making them suffer. I suffered for sixteen years. Those sixteen long years of suffering are coming to end tonight. I have placed the sharpest blade I could find on my bedside table. This world is full of hate and we all are going to parish in hell anyway, so why not make eternal damnation come sooner. 

© 2013 Jeynab


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh dear, i truly am in love with your writings!
and i dislike the idea of you ceasing to exist at any point.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jeynab

11 Years Ago

Thank you, love. I'm sorry if I've offended you. I've just been really sad lately. A lot of s**t thi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on June 6, 2013
Tags: suicide letter, self harm, cut, hurt, lost

Author

Jeynab
Jeynab

Penang, Bayan, Malaysia



About
16. Open-minded young soul with too many ideas but slow writing skills. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Jeynab


Superbia Superbia

A Chapter by Jeynab


Invidia Invidia

A Chapter by Jeynab