Ira

Ira

A Chapter by Jeynab

               Bobby Hunter was a bald, pierced, tattooed man who had distaste for children. He could not stand the little, screaming, annoying creatures and hated them with all his might. He said something must be done; and so he did.

             He got dressed up for the occasion because he wanted to remember this day for the rest of his life. As he drove, he was bouncing in his seat for joy as he neared his planned location, Hillstone Elementary School. Bobby could not take it anymore so, he took matters into his own hands. Concealed in his coat were at least, 3 different types of guns. He used it to his advantage.

            He massacred the whole school, including the teachers and staff. When he stepped outside, he smiled at the police and put a bullet through his head, making the entire contents of his brains spill onto the pavement. They say that Bobby was a very sick man but, I believe it was all just plain bloodlust.

          He is now being dismembered alive in the butcher’s slaughterhouse and used as the meat in the canteen for the mild sinners. His limbs grow back and he endlessly continues to feel the pain of taking away some part of him. 



© 2013 Jeynab


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on May 29, 2013
Last Updated on May 29, 2013


Author

Jeynab
Jeynab

Penang, Bayan, Malaysia



About
16. Open-minded young soul with too many ideas but slow writing skills. more..

Writing
Last Words Last Words

A Story by Jeynab


Preface Preface

A Chapter by Jeynab


Superbia Superbia

A Chapter by Jeynab