Invidia

Invidia

A Chapter by Jeynab

Georgina Dean was working as a nurse in the local hospital of a little town called Eastport, Maine. She was a beautiful, kind girl in her 20s, finding a place in this world to belong to. That day finally arrived when Dr. Richardson transferred to town. He was the man of her dreams; handsome, charming and rich. But there was one tiny problem; he was married.                         Georgina went mad with envy every time she saw Mrs. Richardson come in to have lunch with her husband, wishing she was her. She tried every trick in the book to get Dr. Richardson to fall in love with her but, he never gave her the time of day. He was completely devoted to his wife and two children; never would he betray them so.

           One day, she had enough. Driven to the edge by madness, she Richardson’s children and put his wife in a semi-conscious state, letting her see but paralyzed to do nothing. She kept her alive and tied up in her room as well as Richardson. Georgina forced his wife to witness every intimate and sexual act she performed on her husband.

           Later, she butchered both of them and ate their meat. She became wild and untamed; craving for more human flesh. Georgina murdered countless innocent families; reliving the killings of her first victims. Her time was up when she was killed in a freak accident on the train tracks which landed her in my hands. How lovely.

          Now, she is suffering in the hands of my trusted Dr. Levi who is in charge of the hydro therapy sessions. Freezing her in ice, cold water to the brink of death and reviving her back to relive it again. 



© 2013 Jeynab


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on May 29, 2013
Last Updated on May 29, 2013


Author

Jeynab
Jeynab

Penang, Bayan, Malaysia



About
16. Open-minded young soul with too many ideas but slow writing skills. more..

Writing
Last Words Last Words

A Story by Jeynab


Preface Preface

A Chapter by Jeynab


Superbia Superbia

A Chapter by Jeynab