Chapter 5 SHAAARON!!!

Chapter 5 SHAAARON!!!

A Chapter by JewelsIsabella
"

Violete is some what surprised on the way of how much Sharon "likes" Trever.

"

Dear Journal,

 Did you notice I have been using one of Sharon's markers. She gave me the black one with her diary on my Sweet 16 party. I used to use a pencil but this is much better I really like the blackness and darkness. I can't believe Sharon and how much she "likes" Trever. I mean she is in love she just won't admit it. I hate Sharon right now for loving someone I love  i mean like kind of. Not really love or like really just like feeling and emotion to Trever. I feel really guilty and stuff. But, it seems as if that and other gloomy feelings are the only ones I even FEEL!!

This may lead to some compition.....  So, I had a sleepover with Sharon. I woke up at her house it was terrible. I woke up to SHAAARROON!! Sharon had to feed the cat. Ok...we went back to sleep. Like a half hour later SHHAAARRROON!! She had to make breakfast. After that SHHHHAAAAARRRRROOOON!!! It went over and over and over etc. I never got any less sleep on a school night. I had HUGE bags under my eyes no one even noticed I think. I always look like that and with the eyeliner no one even noticed I looked normal I actully looked better in my opionion. What I can't believe how much responsibility Sharon has soo early in the morning. When stupid Tiffany came by us today it was SSHHAARROONN!! Ever since Sharon got Trever to kiss her for doing his homework she has to go under Tiffany's orders. So more SSHHAARROONN!! OH MY ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD!! It ringing in my ears its banging in my head. I had to go get an aspran from the nurse. My favorite place in school. Its gloomy, depressing, and cheery. I like it. Ugh no more writing for today I need to rest and listen to loud catchy, annoying music to get this out of my head. You know what word is in my head right now.

 

Sincerely,

Violete



© 2012 JewelsIsabella


Author's Note

JewelsIsabella
I don't think it is my best chapter but its something.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on July 25, 2012
Tags: teen, drama, Trever, Sharon, Violete


Author

JewelsIsabella
JewelsIsabella

South Beloit, IL



About
I love to write making a book right now! more..

Writing