Chapter 1 First Day Of School

Chapter 1 First Day Of School

A Chapter by JewelsIsabella
"

Violete faces many bad things in her life but her expression will never show.

"

Dear Journal,

This is not a diary for starters. Diaries involve feeling and humor.This is straight up facts and my life no stretching the truth. I may not have a sense of humor or feelings. But, does that mean I have no heart? Anyways, today is the first day of school. But, its also my birthday. The worst day of the year. Many bad things happen on this day. Like today my grandma died right at the time I was born at 3 am. So that was my first birthday gift. Then I had a terrible hair day. So imagine a poodle that had rabids and was eaten buy a dragon. But, then thrown up in fiery flames. Yeah that is my hair. So, to match I wore a dragon shirt with my dead poodle pants. My BFF, Sharon came in her usual look. Glasses with a sweater vest with a long sleeved turtle neck under the sweater vest and long tan pants. Even though its August! But I have to say we are probally the weirdest kids in school. She does people's homework for something in response. Once it was for a kiss from her love, Trever. He is the hottest kid in school. She has no chance with him or me..... but i have no feeling so it helps. I may be goth. I will never join the goth dead chicks club. It will make me an even weirder weirdo! Some goth chick joins the Goth Club? So predictable. The club I should join for a surprise is the Sushine Lovers. It is so unpredictable that I love the idea! So I joined and now I want to commit suicide. Which would be birthday gift number 3. All we ever do in that darn club is talk about what we could do to bring joy in people's lives. I HAVE NO JOY! Why should I help other spoiled people with joy. If I don't even have joy. Most of it is hooking people up with their loves. Which reminded me of Sharon and Trever. Except Trever already has a girlfriend. We aren't aloud to ruin other's relationships for the person that wants the guy or girl. UGH! When I am older I will look back at this journal and it will jsut give me depression. But, since no one can look at this or know about this except Sharon and myself. I might as well say hi to myself. Since Sharon can not even take a look in here because she thinks it is rude. She is such a goody two-shoes. It annoys me and yet doesn't because that means when my depression rubs off on her and her goodyness rubs off on me we will be normal. Sadly so far 13 years of friendship isn't enough. We met when we were 2. We both went to the same daycare. I was actully very happy. Man I can hardly remember what that felt like. Anyway, she came over and told me to look out for high collestral from my sandwich. I told her to mind her own beez-wax. Then she sat by me and said "Your weird as in your goth. I'm weird as in I'm too smart and kind and dorky. So lets be BFFs to even eachother out." I was 2 so I only understood. Lets be BFFs! I didn't like her from the start she was perky and smart. EWW! But she wouldn't back off she would copy my glumness. Everything I did to be even.  But, she made herself an even bigger loser. It looked like she was having mood swings. For example "I'm sorry about your fall here I'll help you up. Wait no I won't you just a loser to fall. Ha ha." *Walks out dramaticly* It drove me NUTS! I even told her "Stop!" But nooo. Then I said "Good bye" *With a wave* Nothing. So I just aggreed to the BFF thing. Luckly she stopped afterwards. But, nothing works we are still the same people we were then. She doesn't even try to act like me. I've always wanted to look in her diary. But she never looks in mine so it would be wrong. I guess. Another birthday gift I got was falling right in front of Trever. He litterally helped me up. I showed no emotion. But my heart got all warm inside. I had no idea what it meant so I looked it up. It said I either was in love or having heart burn. I told the nurse that I was having heart burn. She said "Was it a sharp pain or did it give you butterflies?" I said "Butterflies?" She said " A tingly feeling in your stomach." I thought yeah it did I kind of liked the feeling. I told her that. She then asked "What happened when you felt this?" With a grin. I told her. She said "Your just in love honey. He helped you up you felt good that he cared about you." I was so surprised. That is what love feels like. OMG. How am I going to tell Sharon? I am in love with her love. EEEK! So for my birthday I leared what it felt like to love. I am not sure if I like what love feels like or not. But when I got home I saw a huge chocolate frosting cake with chocolate cake and chocolate icecream and chocolate pudding inside. EVERTHING CHOCOLATE!! I think chocolate is the best flavor according to it is the darkest and tastiest flavor their is. I got black things for presents. A black laprtop, black gloves, black lipstick, black eye liner, and other black things. Sharon gave me a black watch with a skull in the middle. I thanked her and gave her a hug. I truly loved it. But I felt so guilty inside. Not only do I love her love and made contact with him. But she gave me a super nice watch. So far today stinks!


Sincerely,

Violete

 

 



© 2012 JewelsIsabella


Author's Note

JewelsIsabella
*the astrics mean movements that they are doing*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thx u

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice start :D expressionless character is very good :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

563 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 13, 2012
Last Updated on July 13, 2012
Tags: drama, fiction, funny, teen


Author

JewelsIsabella
JewelsIsabella

South Beloit, IL



About
I love to write making a book right now! more..

Writing