Ever Lasting Embrace

Ever Lasting Embrace

A Story by Jason
"

A short piece i wrote for the woman i love.

"

He sat awkwardly beneath the empty sky as she sang. Her words, those blessed with a beauty beyond words. She entranced him in a mindless game of hope. He had tried to speak to her, but was unable when the time came. He could not stare into those eyes. They would glow when she was happy. Vibrant blues reaching out towards you releasing every guard you had to your heart. But he didn’t care. He invited her in, welcoming her into his heart. He had thought on it endlessly. What mortal could glow so bright and hold an everlasting aw of elegance. She had to be an angel. Of course! He thought to him self. An angel she most truly is. Her skin was smooth, almost too smooth to be real.  Her hair fell in perfectly upon her back. She smelled of Yutonda’s, a rare flower only found in fairy tales lost between the reaching of reality and fiction. It was the sweetest of smells, and it fit her perfectly.

            He approached her as her humbled words came to an end. The melody still fresh in his mind as he reached out to touch her. But she was beyond him. Unreachable to mortal men. As he knelt before her in aw she moved in towards him. She placed a hand atop his shoulder and whispered into his ear.

            “What you seek is not beyond you. I have simply chosen to wait.” And as she slowly drifted with the Artic wind she bestowed upon him a kiss. A kiss that would forever be; his everlasting embrace.              

© 2009 Jason


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on December 12, 2009

Author

Jason
Jason

Columbia, MO



About
Well to begin i would have to start with where I'm from. I live in Columbia Missouri and have for a majority of my life. I am currently going to college but have mix feeling about what it is i w.. more..

Writing
The Camel The Camel

A Story by Jason


Beneath its Skin Beneath its Skin

A Story by Jason