Her Lips

Her Lips

A Story by Jason

She fell naked upon the wholeness of her words, harsh and bitter like the winter cold creeping through the cracks of his heart. With snake-like eyes and venom she attacked him. His exposed weakness was unable to withstand her; he cowered beneath his mortality. Why had the fair youth treated him so?  Was it his fault her dreams had fallen into lust and ambition? He had tried to save her, relieve her of her own sinful nature. He had failed her. With the warmth of cooling blood that now ran freely from his cheek he grabbed her daggered hands and pulled her close. His spirit tangled with hers for only a second and with the smooth ever-lasting embrace she fell silent. Her eyes, once filled with a hollow hatred, now grieved and with each blink a new crystal fell humbly onto the earth. He pressed his hand up to her face, gently brushing back the long brown locks that lay dormant. She smiled at him and he back at her. The silence was good and he knew all was well as he carefully kissed her lips.        

© 2009 Jason


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on December 12, 2009

Author

Jason
Jason

Columbia, MO



About
Well to begin i would have to start with where I'm from. I live in Columbia Missouri and have for a majority of my life. I am currently going to college but have mix feeling about what it is i w.. more..

Writing
The Camel The Camel

A Story by Jason


Beneath its Skin Beneath its Skin

A Story by Jason