Equality

Equality

A Story by Jason
"

Don't ever judge someone before you know them.

"
"Stereotypes and Equal."
Two words, one used too much and one not enough. The world will never be perfect but different races and religions have been thought of in certain ways for hundreds of years. The world would be a better place if there was more love not hate. People need to realize it's not a race or religion that is good or bad, it's a specific person that's good or bad. Groups of people should be thought of as equal. One specific person can make people's lives good or bad it's not the whole group. The world will always be this way but hopefully someday it will lesson. No one can change the world but you can try to make a difference in a person's life. Every single person counts and people's opinions can influence others opinions so if you help even one person that's a good thing. You can also make them worse but we don't want that, we want to teach people things for the better. So my friends, remember love, not hate, good not bad. If you do choose to hate try to keep it to yourself or discuss it with people you know. Don't let the whole world know how you feel. Let's try to make things better the best we can.

© 2017 Jason


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its so easy to overlook the average Joe, but then I have to remember every person has a life, every person has a story. Good thoughts... It's nice to see some positive stuff here. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Added on February 8, 2017
Last Updated on February 8, 2017

Author

Jason
Jason

Hyannis, MA



About
I'm a New England native who is a big sports fan and I love card games. I’ve been playing them since I was 9 but my favorite thing to do is help others with their problems. Helping other people .. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Story by Jason