Love

Love

A Story by Jason
"

How To Make a Relationship Last Forever

"
For a happy relationship to start and last forever both people need to be in love with each other. If one or both are not in love it will be either a relationship that is unhappy or will not last forever. As my mom has said no relationship is perfect because if it was there would be something wrong. Whether big or small people need to make changes and sacrifices in their relationship. If one is having a problem you both need to talk about it and change it. If you don't then there will be problems because they don't just magically go away. They take effort to solve. People have arguments so don't just get up and leave after one. With work those things most often can be solved. Relationships are about communication because if there is none there will be no happiness. To start a relationship also make sure you know all their secrets and and get to know their family because you need to get along with them too. So in the end to be happy forever both sides need to work hard and go to sleep with their partner on their mind and wake up with their partner on their mind. So to stay in love when sacrifices need to be made make sure you make them. If you make the efforts to do so you will be happy forever but if you don't then most likely you will separate at a time when you can no longer handle it. I wish you all the best of luck in finding love.

© 2017 Jason


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm always really wary of advice given like this.
I recall all those agony aunts (and uncles) who served this style of offering to any who would buy it and who ended up divorced or separated.
I hope you have a long and lasting relationship too but as I said to Jacob on here, it's more like..."find someone you hate and give them your house..."


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 7, 2017
Last Updated on February 7, 2017

Author

Jason
Jason

Hyannis, MA



About
I'm a New England native who is a big sports fan and I love card games. I’ve been playing them since I was 9 but my favorite thing to do is help others with their problems. Helping other people .. more..

Writing
Equality Equality

A Story by Jason