Think About it?

Think About it?

A Poem by SuicidePact.

How can you do something you were never taught?

If you can never even picture a single happy thought.

All those children crying, tears are being shed.

Is it something you did, or is it soemthing you said?

How am I meant to know what you feel if you don't show it?

Do you really just expect me to already know it?

I can't read minds, no I'm not telepathic.

Give love to those who mean to most to you.

Or your little girl will grow up to be who you fear the most.

 

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really like this, the tempo is great, although the end is a bit off from the rest of the piece. Maybe you deliberately set it apart? Children and parents struggle to have each other understood. One the teacher, guider for life's trials ahead, and the other the student. Some parents lack the skill to lovingly guide their children to adulthood. You capture the difficulties from a child's perspective quite well here.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Meaningful poem :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


This reminds me of a saying I printed in big black letters and put on my wall, so my boyfriend could see it-LOVING SOMEONE DOES NOT MAKE YOU A MIND READER.
This flowed very well, till that last line. If you are going to keep that line, I suggest you drop "the most". Also, a little typo there in the second to last line, change the first "to" to "the". Your intent in this poem is very straight forward, telling it like it is, a trait I hope you never lose:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Seek the one who is indifferent to all things and you may have the answer. Nice write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


The end of this is a bit off, but the rest of the rhythm is insanely good. I like the warning you end with. Maybe you could reword it so it would fit the general style? Other than that, it;s perfect. You did a great job here.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like that I can relate to this poem when I think back to my youth. I'm not sure how the third,eighth and ninth lines are meant to relate to the rest of the stands.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this lovely poem about affection and love giving...everyone needs little warm place in the cold world...thank you for sharing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love the examples :) This is very true. "Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure." We can't figure things out on our own. Good write

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love this poem, very nice job (:

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Roe
great write

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

625 Views
27 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Own My Heart Own My Heart

A Poem by Canicus