Inconsequential

Inconsequential

A Poem by Dream Weaver
"

Just a ponder

"

 













One less then two minus me minus you


The perfect doomsday scenario as life regurgitates a narrative world taking shape from the old. How do we take a lifetime of memories and pulverize them into tiny fragments of worthlessness?

 

Our life merely a vessel of highs and lows and in betweens, vanish into abrasive dreamscapes of inconsequential misfortunes. Shouting to the top of our lungs enough is enough, separate ways a forlorn conclusion.

 

Pretending all is well hidden under a vile mask of artificial smiles, an abomination concealed tidily tucked away under our skin. It wasn’t always like this.

 

Time eroded happiness and replaced it with self induced revulsion, somewhere between then and now one less then two, minus me minus you.

 


© 2016 Dream Weaver


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I always heard the word inconsequential but never used it in my vocab, I like this piece its very deep with many raw emotions.

Posted 13 Years Ago


"Our life merely a vessel of highs and lows" I can really appreciate this thought you have.

The entire piece puts me in mind of the planet and all the damage being done to it. A single person going through some kind of turmoil. A relationship in ruins...

Point is that you may have wrote it with one thing in mind, but it speaks to more than own topic. Bravo :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great word choices in this. The sentences are long but it doesn't confuse the mind. Very raw and I sense dread and perhaps regret.

"Time eroded happiness and replaced it with self
induced revulsion" -- This is a very powerful line to me.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wicked raw agony of human hollows ~

Posted 13 Years Ago


Brilliant imagery in these pain filled words. Wonderful phrasing that emphasises the emotional loss and confusion. Great stuff DW!! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


How do we take a lifetime of memories and pulverize them into tiny fragments of worthlessness? I believe this happens when two that profess to love one another take each other for granted. When they can only see the faults and not the wonderful things about the person they fell in love with. Excellent dark write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh my, these words weep tears, every phrase has its own heartache, every stanza creates a storm. This is filled to the brim with feelings, could be the inside out of a being. Though painful to read, this is the best you've written, maybe .. ' .. How ~ do we take a lifetime of memories and pulverize them ~ into tiny fragments of worthlessness?' How indeed.


Posted 13 Years Ago


My favorite line:
Our life merely a vessel of highs and lows and in
betweens, vanish into abrasive dreamscapes of
inconsequential misfortunes.
Well crafted and well spoken you are.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a very heart wrenching piece my friend. I can hear and feel every word. I bet there are thousand of people around the globe tonight who will be able to relate to such a touching write. xo

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

530 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 1, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2016

Author

Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver

Paradise, FL



About
Just a few vids from my musical side.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..