In her eyes

In her eyes

A Poem by Dream Weaver
"

Purely Fictional

"

 

 

 

 

In her eyes there’s no forgiveness, in her heart resides a fading ember of trust. She once was a philanthropist of affection, her tenderness exceeding all that I had ever known. Reliant upon her ardent intuition yet charitable to a fault, she excels amorously deep within.

 

I was her champion, the conqueror of all her fears, a light in her darkness, the thought of her in my mosaic dreams simply precious.

In retrospect we were cast into a splendorous seventh heaven that surpassed anything and everything.

 

She was to me a flourishing rose in bloom, a soft warm breeze on a tropical night. When she drew in a breath I exhaled, when she was hurting I felt the pain, when she smiled all was right with the world.

 

Is she lost or perhaps maybe just a dream wandering aimlessly through my insignificant void. Could it be I who is lost without her? Does she really exist? Or am I just a dream within her dreams?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 Dream Weaver


Author's Note

Dream Weaver

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Disheartening and tragic, when efforts are futile and left unheard ~ is it better to move on or keep on begging ? Hm...

Posted 13 Years Ago


because your description said "purely fictional" i found some truth here heee heee
this was cold and hot with truth fading into nothing
her eyes do not reflect love any more - her lover is gone...


Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

689 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on February 11, 2011
Last Updated on January 4, 2013

Author

Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver

Paradise, FL



About
Just a few vids from my musical side.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Marilyn Marilyn

A Poem by OT