No Eden

No Eden

A Poem by Dream Weaver

© 2012 Dream Weaver


Author's Note

Dream Weaver
Sometimes the imagination of one is a reality to another...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was one of the more exciting trips of travel I've taken. One thinks or suppposes that beyond the light is what we've been searching for...blissfully unaware that there is that alternate hidden door some must travel through to reach the other side...but not the side percieved. A hidden evil just waits ... camps out inside the mind.. I abso loved the entire way you created it...I was captivated by just looking at it..even before I became engrossed within this journey. Thank you for the RR :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind review as well.. :) Always appreciated!
Amazing write...from the darkness of ignorance to the lightness of knowledge. The concept of your journey...a very long journey in which you as the writer and I as the reader face many literal and figurative challenges until we reach the end of the journey as a victorious person who had learned many lessons. Seeing reality as it really is "I saw evil as it really is" and try not to be carried away from the divine by the technologies of the manipulative modern age. A journey searching for the self through the Divine.


Posted 11 Years Ago


Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

Thank you Anne, you are much too kind...but happy you've enjoyed the "Journey" again thanks very mu.. read more
absolutely beautiful DW, bravo!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

Thank you kindly Neva... xo
Joe, i enjoyed reading this story. You took me through a journey of darkness and evil thats is alive and true today!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

Thank you Kathy, I'm happy you enjoyed it!
Powerful, a fav for me ♥

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dream Weaver

11 Years Ago

Thank you sweets! xo

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 1, 2012
Last Updated on December 18, 2012

Author

Dream Weaver
Dream Weaver

Paradise, FL



About
Just a few vids from my musical side.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..