Love Brew

Love Brew

A Poem by JLJVarlo
"

Nasty witches

"
She makes a brew with a very sweet and alluring scent. She coos and comforts a stranger and as he drinks she softly states all that will happen, all she'll do.

While noted and perhaps believed, the nicely planed out mix casts a light spell, she knows who it works on and if she'll fail.

She then draws her hands and rests them on the face of the admired man, to kiss him and get a small taste of the brew. A smile forms for she falls for her own tricks, but a drive for tendering keeps her aware.

It drags for days, a temporary but loving reward. To thread a needle into the heart, to use the unraveling string from the new toy, to mend her own worn yawn heart. She has made her wanted "color" easy to come by.

A blissful event, only clouded by charming words and lust. To make a single man think the world of himself, to make a minx full of pride. Her high wares off first, she's only guilty for learning how to be sly.

Love potions are not real, artificial liquids will always subside.

© 2015 JLJVarlo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on August 13, 2015
Last Updated on August 13, 2015
Tags: love, trick, witch

Author

JLJVarlo
JLJVarlo

OH



About
Goofy artist who's normally too lazy to do anything to completion. Yeeahh more..

Writing