Irresistible

Irresistible

A Poem by SimplyLove50

When I saw you for the first time, your eyes gazed over my body undressing me quickly and wrapping me back up. For one moment, I was everything you wanted. I am what you want, but too innocent for your care. When I spoke to you for the first time, you leaned in slowly as I tried to control my breath being inhaled by your mouth. You breathed me in, but more than that you took in all my faults. The first time we kissed, it was awkward. Less than pleasant. Our noses bumped, I bit your tongue, your fingers trembled around my waist as they tried to find their place. The second time we kissed, I fell in love. With your lips, pressed against mine. I immediately fell back in time. The image of you and I is now carved in my mind. As I wash the cover which you and I lay, I'm afraid all of our times will be washed away. I wish to know you inside and out. You've explored me completely...without a doubt. Yet, I'm still undiscovered, with just a few wishes. I wish to be with you, to wake up to your smile. You told me to wait. I've been waiting for a while. I'm waiting to see your face, to be blessed by your grace. I'm waiting for you to love me. In that very special way.

© 2009 SimplyLove50


Author's Note

SimplyLove50
The end doesn't really flow for me, so please tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on July 27, 2009
Last Updated on July 28, 2009

Author

SimplyLove50
SimplyLove50

Baltimore, MD



About
Hey! I'm Kirsten! I write mostly poetry, but for a while I was trying to write songs. It didn't really go quite how I planned so now, I stick to poetry. Most of my poems aren't really happy, so...that.. more..

Writing
Winter Winter

A Poem by SimplyLove50