[untitled]

[untitled]

A Poem by SimplyLove50

I can't explain the pain I feel everytime I think of you. I can't put all my thoughts on paper and make it into a pretty song. I still love you with all my heart. I want to be with you. But you're not here to feel my desire. You don't care. You didn't fight to keep us together. You didn't even try. When I look back I only wonder why. Why you left me without saying goodbye. Why you hurt me, why you made me cry. I still want you to come back to me. I never wanted you to leave. I wanted you to love me for being me. But, when I see you... you don't see me.

© 2009 SimplyLove50


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so sad
Like the expression you gave though

Posted 15 Years Ago


Saddening, and thought-provoking. I did notice you had a few spelling errors that were probably just typos like you mispelled one "didn't" in the end of the third line and you forgot an "l" in "still" in the middle of the fifth line. Aside from that, good poem and good luck with all of your writing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


that's sad and wow you're a good writer!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2009
Last Updated on July 25, 2009

Author

SimplyLove50
SimplyLove50

Baltimore, MD



About
Hey! I'm Kirsten! I write mostly poetry, but for a while I was trying to write songs. It didn't really go quite how I planned so now, I stick to poetry. Most of my poems aren't really happy, so...that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


If... If...

A Poem by Ben