Moth

Moth

A Story by Darkened_drear

Sometimes the shadows steal away the light..on an equinox that never ends...like creatures in flight we fight for the sun but it fades with the coming of the dawn.moths fluttering..beating against a flashing bulb..smacked down by the heat of a volcano forever erupting..and in order to live we must die daily and we must fall into an abyss...a sea singing with hot coal..oh how it screams for another sacrifice...another chunk of the soul...merciless it mocks..cutting into open wounds.winding into the nether region of the internal intervals.a massive structure of domes ..highways..dead ends..new beginnings...cracked side ways..shattering as it is summoned..so fragile..so frail...the universe and her ways..secrets..vineyards eating at the foundations..blindness,,bitterness and cold..Breathing brittle..chipping..Societies untold..

© 2014 Darkened_drear


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome. Very vivid pictures in my mind....words flow so well. Thank u for sharing ur work with me....STILL a HUGE fan!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Darkened_drear

9 Years Ago

I am glad someone is a fan of my weirdness:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014
Tags: essay, strange, symbolic, weird, poetic, struggle, mind, interest, intrigue

Author

Darkened_drear
Darkened_drear

Bim, WV



About
I am Becky Cooper and Im not perfect. All my flaws show but they do not define me because I have a strong heart and who I am is what makes me myself. My favorite color is black because it drowns out a.. more..

Writing