Chapter One.

Chapter One.

A Chapter by Becca At The Disco.
"

=]

"

 Aquarius

“Your hair is a direct violation of school dress code not to mention your clunky necklaces and whatever’s on your hands.” This guy thought he owned the entire world!

“Listen you; my hair, first off is awesome and I’m not going to dye it just cause some guy on the bloody dress committee tells me to. Second, this necklace is my religion sign, and this one my parents gave to me right before they died. Third, It’s called Henna and it calms me. And fourth your voice makes me want to hurl.” I spun on my heel and started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

“Your shoes are out of code too.” He snarled at me.

“Really? I’ll be sure to tell them to change their looks too.” I tried to pull my hand out of his but he was holding on too tight.

“Persephone Mornings of class 2-D if you don’t change your looks soon, you will be suspended.” I looked at him disgusted and suddenly I just snapped,

“You-son-of-a-cow! You can’t just tell me what to do! My hair is natural, my necklaces help me get through the day, Henna calms me and my shoes are so I can kick guys assess like yours!” He looked at me fuming.

“Oh come on, your trying to tell me that turquoise and hot pink colored hair is your natural color?”

“Yup! I’ll bring in proof tomorrow.” I smiled at him.

“I’m still not buying it.”

“Yo! A*****e, I thought I told you to not go around here like you owned the place, if the pretty lady says it’s her natural color it probably is.” I glanced up at a fairly cute guy with white and black hair.

“Black Haru.” Whispered a gray haired kid and a kid that I thought was a guy but was dressed in a girl’s uniform.

“Uhh. I can take care of my self, thanks always have always will.” He turned to me.

“I don’t think you can, I mean a pretty girl like you up against a a*s like him, you don’t have a chance.” He put his hand on my cheek and I slapped it away.

“Your more than an idiot then he is!” I realized the inspector guy still had a hold of my hand so I did a kind of swirl kick thing and kicked him in the face. Score! His hand immediately let go, I grabbed my bag off the ground and began to walk away. The three guys where standing there with there mouths wide open, I knew I must be smiling.

“Hey, Hot stuff!” I spun around to the idiot.

“What?” I snapped.

“Let me introduce my self, I’m Hatsuharu Sohma.” He stuck out his hand.

“Wait Sohma?” I looked at him.

“Did I stutter? Yeah Sohma.” He said put one hand on his hip.

“Ohemgee.” I gasped, Just as the gray haired kid and the cross dresser caught up to me. Before he could stop me I hugged him, and walked away leaving him to wonder why he hadn’t changed.



© 2009 Becca At The Disco.


Author's Note

Becca At The Disco.
I have lots of plans for this story. Review if you liked it!

-Becca

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg. Fruits basket much, Becca? lol.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 26, 2009


Author

Becca At The Disco.
Becca At The Disco.

Monroeville



About
It's late, almost midnight and you are walking home from your job at Quezey Mart, garenteed to make you Queezey, an owl is hooting in the distance. Suddenly out of nowhere a person jumps out of the sh.. more..

Writing