Chapter three.

Chapter three.

A Chapter by Becca At The Disco.
"

None.

"

Screamfest

3 A.M.

Jake had arrived at my house drunk. He hadn’t gotten there until, 2:30 Am and he reeked.

“It’s 3 Am; Ulentra and Mandy won’t go out let’s go make out with there friends. Make out with there friends. Friends.” Jake had been singing that song ever since the clock struck 3. I swear to god, if he doesn’t shut up, I will personally let him know what it feels like to be B***h-smacked. Mandy got up from the couch walked over to Jake and Hit him over the head with a Starbucks Frapachino bottle.

“Shut the Hell up!” she screamed.

“Ow. Mandy. That’s assault. Did you see that Ulentra! She assaulted me.” He was looking at me like a little kid.

“Looked more like animal abuse to me.” I said flipping through the Tv channels.

“Ulentra? Why are Skittles called skittles? They should be called something more kick a*s. Like……..Colorful drops.”
“Jake shut up.” I said angrily. I walked into my room and Mandy followed.

“Why would he get drunk right before a party? It doesn’t seem like him. I hope something didn’t happen.” Mandy sat on my bed.

“I dunno. But we better get some sleep. We want to be rested for Screamfest.” I said laying down on the bed. She laid down next to me. I slowly drifted into sleep.

9:45 A.M.

Bang. Bang. Bang. I opened my eyes and glanced around my room. Bang. Bang. Bang. What the hell was that? Mandy stirred next to me, but didn’t wake. I got up and walked into the livingroom. Jake was banging his head on the coffee table.

“Jakey?” I asked sleepily. He looked up, and continued to bang his head on the table.

“Hangover?” I asked quietly and he nodded.

“I’ll get you an Advil.” I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of pills. I handed him the pills walking back into the room.

“F**k.” He muttered. “I ‘effing hate hangovers.”

“Then why drink!?” I asked turning the TV off. I must have left it on last night.

“Because….I’m….addicted to it.” He said the last part low. I froze. Jake was addicted to something again. He got out of the hospital two years ago for a drug addiction. Jake’s eyes where sad and he didn’t say a word.

“Oh. Jake.” I said disappointed. “Not again. We’ll stop it. I promise but right now we need to get ready for SCREAMFEST!” I said happily. He nodded and got up off the floor by the coffee table. Poor Jakey. I got went out into the kitchen and back into my room. Mandy was up looking threw her big black bag.

“I dunno what to wear.” She said throwing stuff all over the room. “I mean what if we meet Bob!?” She was hyperventilating. Bob was her favorite. From what we could tell she and he had tons in common, like not liking pictures and being overly aggressive. I ignored her and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a pair of ripped boot cut jeans, a My Chem. tank (that was also ripped.), a red and black striped tank-top, A bullet studded belt, and a pair of my black boots. Mandy had chosen a plaid mini skirt, a pink T-shirt that said ‘Revenge of the B***h’ on it, a pair of black Mary-Janes and neon green fishnet glovletts. I quickly changed into my outfit and walked over to my vanity. I put tons of black eyeliner on and put some red mascara on. Then I brushed out my long black and red hair. Mandy walked over and put on her signature rainbow mascara and brushed out her blonde and blue hair.

“So. I am totally psyched.” She said putting the brush down.

“Omgee. Me too. I mean I have butterflies and just wanna get there!” I was worried about, Jake. I couldn’t stop going into the thought of ‘What if I can’t help him.’

“Lets get Jake and go!” she said and went out the door. Jake was standing there waiting for us three Frapachinos in his hands. He was wearing a pair on black tripp pants, a My Chemical Romance tee and a pair on converses.

“Here” He handed us both a Frapachino and headed out the front door. Yelling “Move your size 6 asses!” I was a little pissed because I am nowhere near a size six more like size 16.

“Okay!” said Mandy as we walked out to my dad’s car. (He had dropped it off last night.) Jake got in the driver’s seat seeing as he’s the only one with a licence.

“Shotgun!” I said as Maddie was opening up the passenger’s door. She cussed but let me have it.

“ To think in two hours we are going to be at Screamfest!” she said as jake pulled out of the driveway. It was gonna be a long ride. 



© 2008 Becca At The Disco.


Author's Note

Becca At The Disco.
Filtering. lol. Review please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on December 23, 2008


Author

Becca At The Disco.
Becca At The Disco.

Monroeville



About
It's late, almost midnight and you are walking home from your job at Quezey Mart, garenteed to make you Queezey, an owl is hooting in the distance. Suddenly out of nowhere a person jumps out of the sh.. more..

Writing