Chapter two!

Chapter two!

A Chapter by Becca At The Disco.
"

none.

"

 

Screamfest

I slowly made my way through the doors of the main office. Why was my dad acting so weird over some Screamfest tickets? He was sitting in the chair closest to the door. I walked up to the desk and signed my name to prove I was leaving with my dad.

“Let’s go.” He demanded. Never in my entire life had my dad ever demanded anything of me. I obeyed, following him silently out the doors. Neither of us spoke until he began to drive out of the parking lot.

“Ulentra, I’m sorry if I frightened you. But, you need to understand how serious it is meeting you cousin, now that your older. By meeting him now with all the press and paparazzi, could very well endanger you and everyone around you, Haters will find you.” He spoke in all seriousness.

“C’mon dad. What are the chances of me actually meeting him in concert?” I didn’t take my gaze off him.

“I guess your right Ulentra, but. I would never know what I would do if Haters where to get you.” He sounded afraid.

“Dad. Trust me, it’ll be fine. You know they’re my favorite band. I was bound to have to see them in concert sometime!” I grinned. He glanced at me.

“You really do resemble your cousin. You know that right?” He was smiling. “You and he have the same exact grin.” I grinned even wider.

“Really?” I asked happily.

“Yeah. You do.” I smiled and he dropped me off at my house.

“I think you deserve a half a day.” He said and I got out of the door. I walked up to my front door and swung it open. I looked in the living room and saw my mom had left the TV on...Again. How she ever got custody of me the world may never know. I walked through the kitchen to my room on the opiste end of it. I tossed my backpack on the bed and headed over to my computer. My My Chemical Romance screensaver disappeared to my desktop. My Im box was flashing.

Mandyroxyoursox- Ulentra? You there?

Mandyroxyoursox- Hellooo?

Mandyroxyoursox- Are You there?

xXForeverandalwaysXx- Hey Mandy I am here.

Mandyroxyoursox- What’s the deal? Wit ur dad?

xXForeverandalwaysXx- Warning me about the dangers of meeting my Cuzin, blah blah blah

Mandyroxyoursox- Dats dumb.

xXForeverandalwaysXx- I knows. So wat hell did u giv Mme. Loser in French.

Mandyroxyoursox- Lol, Jake asked how to say I’m dying of boredom in French and she told him! Then she went out of da room and he wrote it on the chalkboard.

xXForeverandalwaysXx- Lmao. Seriously?

Mandyroxyoursox- Yup. Can I sleep over tonight? You know for the concert tomorrow?

Now entering chat room- Goldiloxisdead

Goldiloxisdead- Hey Chickas!

xXForeverandalwaysXx- Hiya Jackey.

Goldiloxisdead- I demand sleepover rights too!

Mandyroxyoursox- What? Why Jake! You pervert!

Goldiloxisdead- I can’t get a ride tomorrow…. My mom was gonna drop me off on her way to work if it was alright.

xXForeverandalwaysXx- It’s fine Jake. Come On over. Bring all the MCR CD’s you both have! Remixes, audio, videos. We are having a P-A-R-T-Y!

Mandyroxyoursox - Mos Def. G2g Be dere soon!

Goldiloxisdead- Bye Chickas. See you l8er!

Goldiloxisdead has logged off.

Mandyroxyoursox has logged off.

I turned off my computer and headed into the kitchen. I pulled out container of cake mix and started mixing it together. I went in my cabinet and pulled out a big jar of skittles. I poured a cup into the vanilla mix and poured it all into a baking pan. It was kind of a tradition, for Mandy, Jake and I to have a Skittle cake at all our parties. We love them uncontrollably. Skittles, Starbucks and mushroom pizza. That is what we eat all the time. I went over to the phone and made a call out for Pizza. This was going to be a kick-a*s party.



© 2008 Becca At The Disco.


Author's Note

Becca At The Disco.
Partay! hmmm. Okay give me a break. I told my friend I'd try not to be morbid and It is 2AM!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on December 23, 2008


Author

Becca At The Disco.
Becca At The Disco.

Monroeville



About
It's late, almost midnight and you are walking home from your job at Quezey Mart, garenteed to make you Queezey, an owl is hooting in the distance. Suddenly out of nowhere a person jumps out of the sh.. more..

Writing