Chapter One.

Chapter One.

A Chapter by Becca At The Disco.
"

none.

"

 Screamfest

Disclaimer: Don’t own. Wish did. Saw in concert, screamed. Still don’t own.

“So?” I said looking out the cafeteria window.

“So, we have tickets for Screamfest!” screamed my best friend Mandy. I could feel the eyes of everyone in the cafeteria upon us.

“I repeat. So?” I looked her in her rainbow massacred eyes.

“So, do you know the bands that are going to be there?” she was grinning

“Probably some, trash scream band no one has ever heard of and some metal bands. Hmm. I dunno. No ones heard of.” She began to grin even wider.

“WRONG!” She yelled than continued lower. “Your Idols are going to be there. And your cousin.”

“What?” I gasped in disbelief.

“You Ulentra Iero are going to see your cousin perform Live.” She could sense me freaking out because she grinned even wider.

“Li-li-li-li-li-live?” I asked my mouth gaping open.

“Yes Live!” She screamed and I hugged her. Then I looked at the people staring at us.

“Where going to Screamfest!” We both screamed to them. They all just stared at us and some muttered “freaks”. But for once I was okay with being called a freak.

“Uh, Why are you guys causing a scene…again?” Asked my other best friend Jacob.

“This ain’t a scene it’s an arms race. You should now that Jake.” Said Mandy with a smile.

“Course it is.” He sat down at the table with his lunch. Today it was either Tuna casserole or dead cat. I couldn’t quite tell.

“Ya, know Jake you should be freaking out also. I got you one too.” He looked up.

“Got me one what?” he sounded like he didn’t care much. She pulled out a Screamfest ticket and waved it at him.

“F**k.” He breathed “How the f**k did you get these!?” That was the Jake I knew. He grabbed the ticket from her and was running his hand over it. Probably checking for authenticity.

“I have connections.” She said mysteriously.

“You stole them…didn’t you?” he asked full of seriousness.

“NO! What kinda girl do you think I am!” she said pissed.

“An evil one.” He muttered pocketing the ticket.

“So. How are we going to get there tomorrow?” I asked them.

“Well, Jake has a car.” Said Mandy. “And considering I just gave him a $130 Front row Screamfest ticket…” We looked at him hopefully.

“Sorry Chickas but my car is totaled. I loaned it to my brother. ‘Nuff said.” He was frowning.

“There is always the bus. I guess.” Said Mandy

“Or. Or. Or.” I said cutting her off.

“What are ya a seal? Get on with it.” Said Jake happily.

“Or! My dad! He rocks and is in town visiting my grannie. I could ask if I could borrow his car!” They both looked at me happily.

“Well, get out the cell!” Said Mandy excited. I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed my dad. His ring back tone began to play, some old song from the fifties…I think.

“Hey, Ulentra!” said my dad. “Aren’t you supposed to be in school?”

“It’s lunch dad. And Mandy, Jake and I where wondering if we could, maybe borrow your car tomorrow. I know it’s short notice but, it was kinda a surprise.”

“Of course. What are you doing tomorrow?” He said and I gave Jake and Mandy a thumbs up.

“Oh, uh. Mandy got us Screamfest tickets.” I said happily.

“Isn’t your cousin performing there?!” He demanded.

“Yeah.” I heard a click and he hung up. That was really weird of my dad to do. Really weird.

“So?” Asked Mandy.

“We can! But he hung up when I told him my cousin was going to be there.” A school security guard walked over to us.

“Ulentra Iero?” He asked and I nodded. “Your dad just called he’s picking you up, head to the main office.” I nodded and sent an alarmed look to Jake 

and Mandy. The security guard walked away.

“What the f**k?” me and Jake said at the exact same time. " I’ll text you both later." I grabbed my messenger bag and headed out the cafeteria doors.



© 2008 Becca At The Disco.


Author's Note

Becca At The Disco.
Review. pleeeeeeaaaaaaazzzzzeeeee?????

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on December 23, 2008


Author

Becca At The Disco.
Becca At The Disco.

Monroeville



About
It's late, almost midnight and you are walking home from your job at Quezey Mart, garenteed to make you Queezey, an owl is hooting in the distance. Suddenly out of nowhere a person jumps out of the sh.. more..

Writing