So it begins.

So it begins.

A Chapter by Becca At The Disco.
"

Enjoy Chapter one people.

"

 Ohio Is For Lovers

        "Hey, There, I know It's hard to feel Like I don't care at all. Where you are and How you feel With these lights off as these halls keep rolling on and on and on." I sang softly as I made my way through the hallways of my school. Kids where throwing papers all over and talking Loudly about what they where going to do over the summer. For me summer Vacay ment no homework or having to listen to Miss. Kelly about how my outfit was against dress code. I opened the front doors and stepped out into the bright sunlight, only to be tackled to the ground by two large bodies. Ow! I am going to kill whoever did that, I looked up in to the eyes of my best friend Joe Jonas, which ment Frankie Iero was the other guy that tackled me. you see Frank and Joe are near inseparable. They go everywhere together, do everything together as well. If it wasn't for Joe Frank would probably be dead. You see his parent's beat him so he does anything to get way from them, meaning he's usually over at Joe's or Gerard's 24/7.

        "Guy's get off, I can't breath." i wheezed. They weren't the lightest guys in the world. 

        "No." said Frank.

        "Yeah I'm quite comfy." said Joe putting his head on my stomach.

        "Mr. Iero and Mr. Jonas get off Miss.Taylors." Yelled my worst enemy Miss. Kelly.

        "Actually, I'm married" i joked showing my friendship ring from my Best Friend Lexi.

        "TO WHOM!?!?!" asked Miss. Kelly surprised.

        "Um,"

        "Me." Said Joe, to which I punched.

        "Well um, than Mr. Iero and Mr. Jonas get off Mrs. Jonas" she said.

        "Mrs. Who?" asked my other friend and Joe's Brother Nick.

         "Your sister in law." said Miss. Kelly

        "Oh, My sister in law, wait my what?" said Nick confused.

        "Oh, yeah you missed the wedding. Joe and Krista.

        "They got Married! CONGRATS!" said yet again another friend, Gerard. along with Bob and Ray.

        "Now get off." I said to frank and Joe.

        "Yes, honey." said Joe. He better have wore his running shoes cause I swear to god if i get my hands on him he will be dead in a matter of seconds. They jumped off, and started running down the street. I was on there heels when Gerard pulled up next to us in his mini-van..... 

        "Get in" he yelled, Ray swung the back door open and I jumped in.

        "so here's the deal," he said "we call up the cops and say two guys, Joe and Frank broke into our house and molested you"

        "They did what to me?!" 

        'Oh, you mind if Joe did that to you." 

        "I swear, If you don't shut up i will shove ray afro and all in your Big Fat mouth!" Ray looked at me terrified. 

        "fine Mrs. Jonas." 

    "Ugg! I hate you fricken guys." I said opening the door to the moving van. Gerard Slammed on the breaks and I jumped out. I hid in the bushes and waited for Joe and Frank to make it to the bushes. Bob jumped out the van and hid too only he had a video camera so he was obviously looking for a good you-tube video. He turned it on and put it on me.

        " Krista, what are you up to?" he asked 

        "I'm gonna scare the crap outa Frank and Joe cause they embarrassed me in school today." i said looking into the camera. 

        "Why did Gee have to pick up Kris." said Joe comming around the corner. Frank was  walking beside him holding a starbucks frappachino, like the ones you buy at connivence stores. 

        "Yeah, stupid Gee, always helping her, he wouldn't if he didn't have a Big fat HUGE crush on her, stupid dumbass." said Frank. They were past the bush we were in and I jumped Out.

        "Boo!" I yelled. Frank jumped and dropped the drink and Joe screamed, like a girl might I add.

        "Haha sucks for you guys." I said as Bob came out with the camera. "Say Hello to Youtube."

        "yeah. fuckers" said Bob, typical Bob cussing, more than anyone should.

        "Hey youtube." said Frank giving the camera the finger.

        "I hate you." said Joe.

        "Thanks..."Honey"." I said, face it he's never gonna get a girlfriend with Miss. Kelly spreading that rumor. Maybe he and Frank could get together.....Aww. Mr and Mr Iero. Yep. Joe Iero. No I'm kidding cause Neither of them are gay well I'm not too sure about Frank....

        "I wanna go to the mall." I said, without realizing it.

        "Why?" asked Bob.

        "Not again." said Joe annoyed.

        "Because I wanna get some stuff for when we go to Ohio." I said

        "Oh,okay." said Joe, starting to walk down the street torwards the mall

        "Yayez." I said skipping down the road.

        "She scares me." said Bob following behind me.

        "me too. Termendously." said Frank skipping beside me. "Why are we skipping?" 

        "Cause I wanted to make you look Gay for youtube" I said Pointing Bob still recording.

        "Aw. Damn." he said. It took about 10 minutes to walk the mile to the mall. When we walked in the door we where hit with a burst of cool air, of my savior the air conditioner. 

        "ahh." I said happily

        "Yup." said Joe, walking beside me.

        "To SPENCER'S!" I anncoed heading towards Spencers. Don't ask me why I like Spencer's. I just do. I walked into Spencers and headed to the T-shirts. Frank and Bob where with me, Joe had gone who knows where. I found and Awsome Hawthorne Heights one and a Motley Crue one too. Bob grabbed a Black Flag one and Frank had grabbed an Linkin Park one. we headed to the checkout. 

        "Hi, welcome to Spencers" said the cashier. she scanned the items and totaled them. "that'll be 25 dollars." 

         "Okie Dokie." I said handing her two 20's she gave me my change and I bulted outa the store. There ain't no way Bob the happy phychistrist and Frank The perky hotdog vendor are following me all over today. When I got out I saw Gerard Down heading into Hot Topic. Great, now I can't go there eaither. I headed next door to Hot Topic into Zumiez. I headed back to the skateboards. Hey if I'm gonna be in Ohio for a whole two months, I might as well buy a new skate board. I found an awsome on that was a skull and bullets on the bottom. I bought that and some awsome band stickers I had found. I looked over at the T-shirts as I was heading out and saw Bob, browsing I quickly headed out the door nextdoor to Hot Topic. I saw an awsome Pink bikini with a skull tank like top. I grabbed that in my size, 9, and headed back torwards the skirts and tripp pants. Just as Frank came up behind me.

        "Why'd you ditch us?" he asked.

        "Hi, how are you?" I asked trying to change the subject. He grabbed the bikini from my hand. 

        "Ohh, smexi." he said.

        "Go away." 

        'Why?"

        "Cause your annoying."

        "Or I'm embarrassing you."

        "Don't you always?"

        "Yup." He walked torwards the skirts and grabbed a red plaid on with chains. "You should get this." he contiuned

"Why?"

"Cause you'd look cute." 

"Don't I always?" I gave a fake puppydog pout. He smiled and gave it to me.  I headed torwards the bodice like shirts and Grabbed one to match the skirt and some awsome healed flip-flops and headed to the checkout. The guy rang um up and Said it was 100 dollars. I was about to gve him a credit card when Gerard Pushed his way in and gave him cash.

        "What was that for?" I asked as he grabbed my bag and started walking with me torwards the exit.

        "Hey, I owe you for getting us a couple of gigs while we are in Ohio." he said smiling.

        "Eh, your welcome." I said taking my bag. Frank came running torwards us.

        "What did you do?" I asked

        "Um, Run?" He said, as soon as a security gaurd came around the corner.

        "Aw, S**t." I muttered

 



© 2008 Becca At The Disco.


Author's Note

Becca At The Disco.
Sorry for spelling problems. I haven't written in that since the summer and I haven't read since then either. Review?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is really good i like it :]

Posted 15 Years Ago


Haha, So I guess It came out alright two colors killed it.....

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 23, 2008


Author

Becca At The Disco.
Becca At The Disco.

Monroeville



About
It's late, almost midnight and you are walking home from your job at Quezey Mart, garenteed to make you Queezey, an owl is hooting in the distance. Suddenly out of nowhere a person jumps out of the sh.. more..

Writing