Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII
"

Preparation

"

Sebastian flew down the stairs. Ash holding onto his neck. "AHH! Anakin, Alice, help me!" 

 

Alice and Anakin didn't bother too ruin Ash's precious moment, so they sat eating their pancakes. Until Alice urged Anakin too help. "I'm not going against Ash, you do it." Anakin said over his coffee. Alice sighed, disappointed. "Alright, Alice to the rescue."

 
"ASH! I HAVE PANCAKES! WANTS SOME WHIP CREAM ON YOUR CAKES?"
 
"OMG!!"
 
"Anakin, that was the single most scariest thing I have ever had happen to me." He shivered and went up the stairs to get dressed. He came back down dressed in the same kind of clothes as yesterday. He sat at the table and started mowing down his pancakes.
 
"Ash, we were wondering, what exactly is the plan?" Anakin asked her.
 
Said girl formed a steeple with her hands and went into buisness modes. "Well from what I can tell, it is impossible to cure the infected on this side of the barrier." She let the information sink into them.
 
Alice was swirling designs in her syrup. "What does that mean for us?"
 
Ash grew hesitant to answer her. "It is not impossible to cure them, but it cannot be done on this side."
 
Anakin was the first to connect the dots. "We have to cross the barrier." He said solemly.
 
The dinning room was silent for the longest time before Sebastian broke it. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get ready to go!"
 
"It's not as simple as that Sebastian. We don't know how big it is now. It may actually be the size of most of the world, but reality warps there. What's to stop it from being the size of ten earths put together? And we're not immune obviously. Anakin explained.
 
The Tank growled. "Then what do we do? Just sit here 'til it expands and everything is consumed and there's nothing? I for one will not allow my world to cease to exsist beacause of a little set back like this." He turned to the older girl. "Ash, how would we fix it from the other side? How would we pass through?" Sebastian was confident that Ash wouldn't have brought it up if she didn't have a way to get there.
 
Ash smiled. "Of course I have a way to pass through, and keep ourselves normal. I'm not positive, but I think there are certain items that are creating the other world, and making it grow. If we got these items, and I could analize them, I may be able to find a way to reverse it."
 
This threw Anakin for a loop. "You have a way to get there, without us becoming infected?"
 
"Indeed. I can program a certain object so that we may pass through unharmed." Ash confirmed.
 
Alice was curious. "What kind of objects are we talking about here?"
 
"Hmm something small, not noticable, but convinient. Most likely a necklace or braclet. Maybe an earing. Either way something like that." Ash explained.
 
Anakin nodded thoughtful. "I think it would be most benificial to have them as earings. That way unless we specifically take them out, we shouldn't lose them."
 
Ash agreed.
 
Sebastian spoke up. "What time do we leave, and what should we take with us?"
 
Ash and Anakin debated for a while before they finally had a decision. "We'll leave tomarrow morning. Only take your clothes and a weapon of choice. Also any materials you need for anything." Anakin finished gesturing to Sebastian and Ash.
~Apocalyptica~
 
Alice touched her peirced ears, thinking about what Ash has said. Alice isn't sure what to really bring, she never thought about leaving anything behind. Alice became too attached to every little thing she fitted into her room, they all meant something. Either something from her parents or her brother, or the friends she had made over time.
    
Anakin came in to see if Alice was packing up, but he realized as soon as he stepped into her room how his sister is. He walk up putting both hands in her shoulder. "It's okay Alice, remember that this won't last forever." Anakin tried the best he could without making his sister break down.
 
Alice nodded. "It's just, I don't know what too bring." she said, not quavering.
   
Anakin thought about it. "What is your favorite memory? Our parents, friends..."
   
"Our parents of course." Alice said.
 
Anakin smile nodding. "Then what reminds you most of our parents?" Anakin ask.
 
Alice closed her eyes and smiled, close to tears realizing exactly what reminds her of her parents.
   
The pocket watch that herself and her mother had bought for her father. She remember every detail, about how she picked it out and how her father face lighten up ten users younger after opening the childish wrapped present.
  
Alice began crying without realizing it, Anakin hugged his sister closer. It's been so long since their parent has passed, but yet it felt like yesterday they were all together.
 
~Apocalyptica~
 
Ash had packed everything already before she even left her house. She went to the backyard and pulled a small case out from her coat, and opened it. Inside of it was nine capsuls. Selecting one, she took it out and pushed the button on top of it. A flash of smoke signified the contents had been released.
 
Sebastian didn't bring anything with him when he first went to Anakin's house. Setting his crowbar on the table he went outside where Ash was. "Do you want me to make the earings?" He asked her.
 
Ash looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, if you could that'd be great. Then I can program them to let us pass through. Then you need to get your ears peirced. I don't know if Annie has his peirced or not, so you'll have to ask him that."
 
Sebastian walked over to the black smithing table Ash released from the capsul and grabbed different metals. "What do you want them to be made out of?"
 
Ash thought for a minute. "Titanium please. It's the strongest we got that looks like regular steel."
 
"All right. Enchanted or no?" He asked. "And if so, what enchantments?"
 
"Yeah they should be enchanted. Can you make it so that we can sense the enemies' stats?"
 
Sebastian heated up the forge. "Peice of cake."
 
After a few hours they were called in for lunch, but Sebastian stayed outside, shocking Alice and Anakin. He kept heating up the forge until it hot eough to melt the titanium bar. Pouring the melted titanium into the molds he made, two sets of two earings and two sets of one for him and Anakin. After it was cool enough to pull out of the mold he took it to the anvil and started to mold them into shape. Once they were done he picked them up with a pair of tongs and dunked them into cool water.
 
After they had cooled, he placed them onto a table with strange archaic markings. Placing his hand on the table he charged it with energy. Lighning and pure energy arced of the table and into the earings, enchanting them.
 
"All right they're done!"


© 2012 InkAngelXIII


Author's Note

InkAngelXIII
Whoops! I had accidentally posted this as chapter 3 lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A lot of possibilities came out in the chapter. I like the discussion and the challenges of the plan. I like the way you add real life to the story. Pancakes. Food is still needed and is enjoyed even in bad situations and places. I was a Soldier for 15 years and I appreciated good food when it came. No weakness in the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A lot of possibilities came out in the chapter. I like the discussion and the challenges of the plan. I like the way you add real life to the story. Pancakes. Food is still needed and is enjoyed even in bad situations and places. I was a Soldier for 15 years and I appreciated good food when it came. No weakness in the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 18, 2012
Last Updated on December 18, 2012


Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII