Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII
"

Sebastian goes to Ash's house.

"
Sebastian gripped his crowbar. His favorite weapon. He had enchanted it so it could smash through anything. This was all just a game made up by children once. But then everyone became infected, and it all turned real.
 
When he, Anakin and a small group of others were small, they'd play a game. It didn't have a name, it was only referred to as The Game. It was fun at first. Everyone had a job for their Guild. Sebastian was the weapon and armor smith. And anyone that wanted an enchanted item came to him. 
 
Ash was the alchemist and engineer. Always building random stuff. Creating things even Bill Gates would never think of.

Anakin was the brains. Sometimes he would run as the leader since his strategy level and skills are really beneficial. He also has the skills too make someone tell the truth, which most of the guild envied and are terrified at the same time.

 

They even had their own battle strategy. Sebastian would Tank while the others were Damage or Heal. Shaking his head he dug his hand into his dark jeans and pulled out a ring. It wasn't anything special. Just a simple silver band. Except it was enchanted. It increased the wearer to have massive amounts of stamina. Sliping it on Sebastian was filled with energy. Smiling he turned to the direction of Ash's house, and started sprinting.

<Apocalyptica>

It took two days of nonstop running, but he made it. Ash lived a few towns over. Sebastian would have been there earlier, but he had to go the round about way, so as to avoid the infected.

Nervous, he nocked on her door. The house wasn't anything special. It seemed like a normal suburban home. It wasn't.

 

"Oh my! It's Sabastian! You came for me! My prince, my lover!" a voice answered with hyper and full affection.

 

Sebastian was attacked by a flying glomp. He was caught off guard and fell, taking the body with him. The white haired boy's crimson eye twitched as the girl hugged him tightly, rubbing her cheek against his. "Nice to see you too, Ash." He tried to get up only to have the blonde pin him down. "Ash, let me up."

 

The girl lifted her head. "Why?"

 
The Tank sighed. "Because we need to hurry. Anakin is waiting for us."
 
"Is that the only reason you came here? Because Annie asked?" Her ocean blue eyes watered.
"No! No, of course not." He assured her. He was a sucker for teary eyes. "Anakin needs your help. We need your help. I need your help."
 
The alchemist looked at curiously. "Okay I'll help you..."
 
"Really? Thanks! We should-"
 
Ash cut him off. "But you have to do something for me."
 
Sebastian had a sinking feeling. "What?"
 
She smirked and winked at him. "You have to carry me there. Bridal style."
 
Sebastian knew there was a catch. " No way!."
 
Ash pouted. "Fine then I wont help you."
 
He needed her help and he couldn't let anyone down. Nervously, he agreed. Ash squealed. "Yay! It going to be just like we're married!" She got up off of Sebastian, and helped him up.
 
"But before we go lemme get my stuff." Going in the house Ash shut the door. Sebastian heard many bangs slams...and a cat yelping? Ash kicked the door open. She had changed her clothes.
 
She was now wearing her white lab coat, a orange t-shirt, dark blue comfy pants, and orange converse. "Let's go!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped.
 
Catching her, Sebastian mentioned something, "If I'm going to carry you then I need to change. I can't run anymore in jeans. I'll get a rash."
 
"Oh all right. Carry me into the house. I think I might have something." Ash directed Sebastian into her house, up the stairs and into a bedroom.
 
<Apocalyptica>
 
"Aaand here. Now in the closet should be some clothes that fit you." Nodding Sebastian went to the closet door and used one hand to open it.
 
Walking in his eye twitched at the sight. "Ash, why is all the clothes in here my size?"
 
"Because silly, once we're married and and move in together you'll need something to wear!" She smiled at him.
 
Grumbling he walked over to the bed and placed her on it. Going into the closet he made sure to close the door all the way.
 
 
A few minutes later he walked out in black track suit pants, a white unzipped hoodie over a loose black t-shirt, and a pair of grey nikes. "All right I'm ready."
 
"Okay, let's go!" Ash held out her arms. Sighing the Tank picked her up and carried her outside.
 
"You ready? Hold on tight!" With that Sebastian ran to Anakin's home, carrying Ash the entire way.


© 2012 InkAngelXIII


Author's Note

InkAngelXIII
Chapter two. Not sure when the next update will be, so no expectations.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like you are giving life and purpose to the characters. I like you described the strength and ability of Anakin. I like the conversation and the new characters. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


OMGOMG ITS SO BEUATIFUL!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


InkAngelXIII

11 Years Ago

XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 13, 2012
Last Updated on December 13, 2012


Author

InkAngelXIII
InkAngelXIII

Ellendale, ND



About
I am Ink! I am all things good and nerdy, and not so good and devious! I like computers, games, and junk food. I dislike very few things actually. Except doing dishes. I hate dishes. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by InkAngelXIII