Exiled

Exiled

A Chapter by Lil_Fred
"

The first Chapter of Dancing with Sin.

"

Lightning stretched across the sky as the villagers gathered at the house of Eliza Darkwood and Kull Stone. The wood door swung open as a tall muscular man stormed out with a pale woman in his grasp. Kull’s eyes shown with betrayal and rage as he drug Eliza through the village roughly; no one could hear Eliza’s tears fall over the screams of the villagers. Kull’s grip tightened on Eliza as he dragged her he would not stop even after she fell down behind him. Eliza’s ink black hair hid her face from the villagers as she was dragged through the mud-becoming victim to the villagers’ beatings. They reached the edge of the village Kull threw Eliza out in front of him. His larger frame moved to sit on her a wicked smile spread across his face as he heard her scream in pain at his weight being applied to her spine. One of Kull’s hands wrapped around Eliza’s black hair jerking her face up to face the crowd of angry villagers before them. Kull’s voice held no compassion for the woman he now had tightly in his hand as he spoke he jerked her head forward roughly. “Look at this monster! Look what she has done to our village! The Ancient’s knew that her family was no good and they were right! They have lied to us tricked us I worse than any of you.” Eliza’s voice came out as a soft cry her tears streaming down her dirtied cheeks. “Please Kull don’t do this…I…I can change just give me a chance I will become happier after the wedding I swear…” Kull laughed before his palm met with Eliza’s cheek in a rough smack before he shoved her face back into the ground. His voice held a singsong melody like that of the village children. “You honestly think I will still marry a monster like you? Ha! You have shamed me with your horrid lies you b***h. Just like the rest of your family you should take the only right way out kill yourself. If not for whatever honor your disgusting family still has then do it for my honor it is the least of what you owe me.” Kull stripped Eliza of everything she had before holding out the dagger he had his wicked smile spreading widely as he looked down at the naked woman. “Do like your twin and cut out your heart it’s the best redemption a monster like you can get.” Eliza looked up at Kull her eyes dark and grey holding a sadness that only the gods knew how deep. The bruises had started to appear on her ribs and neck as she stood slowly in front of Kull. “My...twin…you killed Des…You b*****d!” Eliza lunged at Kull her hand wrapping around the dagger. Taking the dagger from him Eliza rammed it into Kull’s shoulder before turning and running into the safety of the forest. Kull watched her form vanish into the branches of the trees with rage-filled eyes his voice like venom dripping from the snake. “You cannot run from me you monster. You have destroyed my honor and I will destroy you.”



© 2009 Lil_Fred


Author's Note

Lil_Fred
There will be problem I know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on March 15, 2009


Author

Lil_Fred
Lil_Fred

WI



About
I am working on a story called Dancing with Sin Look into it. I got my name form the show In Plain sight which is a awsome show! more..

Writing