Broken and Shattered

Broken and Shattered

A Story by Person
"

Another short story of mine.

"

 

I want to try, but it's hard to accomplish what I am trying to fix. Internally, anyway. I am a kind of person who cannot trust unstable or unsure things. I've been hurt too much before and explaining or talking about the past won't help me. But if it helps you understand what I trying to tell you and gets you to understand, then I will tell and explain it to you. But please, I can't change who I've been or what habits have stayed with me in the blink of an eye. You've gotten closer than anyone before you. This change in me will take time. I don't know how long, but promise me, promise me that you will hang on until I see this through. And if you can't, then promise you will tell me if you can't. But if you can, assure me that you're here. Assure me that you aren't going anywhere; assure me that everything will be ok and that you're not going to hurt me. Assure me in any way you know possible. I need you. In more ways than one. Protect me, help me, love me as hard and as long as you can because I can't do it all my own. Make me see what I have, not what I could lose. Be the Superman you've always wanted to be and save me. Because I can't save myself. Not this time. I'm taking the chance and putting my faith in you. I'm putting my hopes, my dreams, my sanity, and my heart on the line to tell you what they are. Please don't crush them. Or my heart. I'm going to try to do what I could never do before you. So what do you say to taking a chance with me? 

© 2009 Person


Author's Note

Person
Just review. It's crap.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on January 30, 2009

Author

Person
Person

About
Everything is possible. more..

Writing
Moment In Time Moment In Time

A Story by Person


Child's Feeling Child's Feeling

A Story by Person


Vulnerability Vulnerability

A Story by Person