Kingdom Of Egypt (bedrooms)

Kingdom Of Egypt (bedrooms)

A Chapter by Immortal Beloved
"

circa 2006 during the reign of Octavian Wild Storm

"

Avalon’s room

Burgundy and plum surround the walls and floor in a flowing river with three windows one at the back and two on the sides.
As you enter the room to the immediate left is her crib padded with the same color as the room full silk cotton protecting her is brown bars smooth wood in texture.
To the right in the corner is a chest of toys for when she is older and a closet that is deep set full of clothes ranging from birth to adulthood.
Her room smells of jasmine and raspberries as the vanilla scented candles burn from every corner and the windowsills.
 

Dane’s room

The walls are clay red in color with silk covers in colors of wine red, maroon, navy blue, deep purple, and rust red that line the floor, ceiling, and windows.

Small candles line the floor here and there and taller ones sit on the sills a red phoenix walks around the room protecting Dane and serving also as a pet for him it’s name is Bennu.

A picture of Neria, Octavian’s mother the Keeper Of The Phoenix and wife to Ra hangs on the right wall showing her standing on a mountain her upper half wrapped in fire wearing only an egyptian gold undergarment and in the red flame you can see Bennu behind her in the sky.

His bed is set up in a small semi circle that he can easily relax into and fall into a deep sleep.
 



© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on August 14, 2009

The RP War Diaries


Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing