Avarus Of Light

Avarus Of Light

A Chapter by Immortal Beloved
"

the new revised Vampire Family Avarus during the 2006 rp war

"

Avarus Of Light

 

If you are loyal to what once was then go to Ravox Castle Hold.

If you have a problem with the name Immortal Beloved then don’t join.

The types of people needed and wanted if you wish to join are: alchemists, archers, witches, wizards, warriors of any breed & species, demons, angels, swordsmen, blacksmiths, expert hunters, elfs, fairies, lycans, mutants, jedi and whatever else the world of imagination has gifted your mind with.

If you’re joining just to do it then don’t bother.

Serious roleplayers wanted if you got the skills for it.

Spies will NOT be tolerated within these walls.

This is a clan of peace, war, and happiness.

Not morbidity, backstabbing, and sorrow.

If you got personal beef with someone then take it to The Slaughter House.

If you got ideas for recreation fun such as pranks done by the late Immortal Beloved then im me first and I shall approve or deny it.

To get respect you have to earn it first.

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle"- Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865

This quote means if you want a high rank then you gotta fight for it not assume you’re gonna get it.

If you are inactive for a time due to school, vacation, personal matters then please notify the clan through group im’s.

Anyone wishing to overrule my authority will be booted no questions asked unless you’re being a smartass then I’ll let it slide once.

I currently have no king and if you wish to rule beside me then you shall have to fight for it in The Slaughter House the more the merrier.

Also if you cannot be online until a certain time then we shall meet whenever it’s convenient to you.

Abide by these rules and you shall be let in don’t and you won’t be accepted.

~Queen Lamia Luna Avaritia~

 



© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on August 14, 2009

The RP War Diaries


Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing