When I Ripped My Cord

When I Ripped My Cord

A Chapter by Immortal Beloved
"

brief departure from the rp war

"

If you know me then leave my page or feel free to tag it with something if you don’t know me then please read on.

I am known for being controversial, defiant, crazy, funny, mental, kind, gentle, generous, creative, and the list goes on.

Important bulletin: I at 4:18 am eastern time ripped yes ripped the cord to my laptop so it is on battery power and I will not be online until this saturday or sometime this week until I can call Dell and get a new power cord cause the f****r’s only got a charge for about 90 mins off the cord.

Yea it’s a b***h.

So moving on.

I have many friends and lovers.

I have many ap girlfriends.

I have ways of being tantric.

I have ways of being funny with people who don’t like fun and are complete asses this means you people who know me.

I am very seductive and alluring.

I can twist what people say to me right back at them.

Any fights that I am currently involved in are postponed until further notice.

This just in: Lady Kagome can kiss Immortal’s a*s

~shuffles papers~ back to the news

I have had six surgeries on my body: 3 on my left foot, 2 on my right foot, and my gall bladder taken out.

So yes ouch is right.

And now I have CHF aka Congestive Heart Failure so yes another ouch.

The left side of my heart works harder than the right hence it’s hard to breathe sometimes but I take pills to help me out.

This just in: if you’re a woman who is named after an anime show and is married to a slayer and has a husband you’re on the road to being a s**t although you might be halfway there I don’t know your personal history.

~shuffles papers and takes a swig from a canteen~

Back to the news

I implore you all to read my work I know I am not one to beg but I am begging now pwease read my work I know everything from Requiem and up sucks but everything before that is my best s**t.

Yes I have lost my talent to write poetry I need inspiration again so someone please write me something to inspire me I’d hold a contest but I seem to suck at making one.

This just in: Immortal is part blonde

~shuffles papers and belches~

oooooooo good one

Back to the news

To the vampire nation I speak to you yes you who are in avarus and other clans.

I know Avarus is the biggest clan in ap with 99 members but only 1/3 of that are active so if you don’t do anything in the group leave it’s not a threat or anything it’s just a simple suggestion.

Size matters not-Yoda stick to that and you’ll understand Lady C

To the kids of everyone that I am related to I shall return with Bennu, Twister, and loads of fun I promise.

This just in: Immortal is extremely pissed off

~shuffles papers and pushes blonde hooker back under desk~

Back to the news

God I am such a f*****g idiot for ripping that goddamn cord should’ve left it all sit downstairs but no I couldn’t sleep so I went down and got my laptop and the cord got stuck between the bed and the wall and I pulled it out and clink the cord ripped.

SON OF A B***H!!!!!!!!

If you wish to contact me then my cell number is 1 443 519 8786 text me though so I know who you are cause I only got like a couple mins left on it.

Then once I have your number I can call you and we’ll talk till I get a new power cord.

~Turns into a Valley Girl~ Isn’t that like totally awesome?

This just in: Immortal is off his f*****g rocker

~shuffles papers and moans "Hi Ho Silver Away!"~

Back to the news

My e-mails are:

[email protected]

[email protected]

BelovedLucius-AIM

People who have my number and actually call me I sincerely thank you cause it means a lot to me and shows that you actually care.

~grabs a Tickle Me Elmo doll and beats it violently until it dies and stuffing bleeds from it~

People who don’t call me you’ll end like Elmo

"Elmo loves being tickled"

"I’ll give you tickle m**********r!!!"

~stomps and punts Elmo into a pile of thumbtacks then bashes Elmo with a steel chair and sighs~

Okay moving on

This just in: Gail Swallows!

~shuffles papers, pays hooker who licks the corners of her mouth and walks off~

Back to the news

Anyway I shall return soon enough with more bullshit and everything

so peace out and remember this:

This public service announcement has been brought to you by your good friends at D Generation X who would like to remind you that if you ain’t down with that we got two words for ya:

 

 

SUCK IT!!!!!!



© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on August 9, 2009

The RP War Diaries


Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing