[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Immortal Beloved

As I sit here naked I think about my time on Allpoetry.

In my time on allpoetry I have witnessed many a thing.

I have seen poets come and go due to either disagreements with moderators and other poets and that’s a f*****g shame.

I have seen couples break up and get back together.

Guys who dump their girl because of long distance which is a hard thing to maintain I should know this.

I have been through many relationships with various poets which in turn I found out that they were my ap sis, niece, or cousin so yea laugh it up or say "Ewwwww".

Ha ha it’s true I won’t lie........................ much.

I have been made an enemy to some of the vampire nation so what?

I have been threatened and I laugh at it because in my school years no one has ever carried out a threat against me.

I have made many many friends that are bi, gay, straight, lesbian, cutters, suicides, and whatnot.

I have been kicked off and brought back for copying another person’s work.

For cybering with yes an underage girl so yea but that’s in the past and I have moved on.

I’m still the same wacky son of a b***h tantric lover.

I’m the n***a n***a n***a the n***a n***a you love to hate! No denying that.

I have found out that many poets have many problems similar to mine.

Many poets I’ve met have been raped or abused.

Beaten or betrayed.

Molested or heartbroken.

Dumped or cheated on which I find kind of funny but that’s just me and maybe some others.

Victim of online predators or mistreated by their closest friends.

Lie about their age or pretend to be somebody their not.

I know why the newbies and old school poets lie about their age same reason I did: The Erotica Section.

It’s that simple it is tempting but back onto the train track of this piece.

I have betrayed and been betrayed by people whom I thought were friends but were two faced.

Hell I’m two faced most everyone is.

I don’t care what people think or say of me because deep inside of them they are afraid to say it to my face.

I do remember one poet said that I should leave ap because I am not wanted and I should die by his hands or something like that.

Well guess what? I am still here still breathing.

Hate it or love it I’m here to stay for good no matter what threats or scraps I get into.

I have lovers who shocked me when they type *cracks whip* and I find out that they are into bondage and totally kill my mood ha ha oh well.

But still that is funny ha ha ha aha but not to me when I am so in the mood.

I so want to name names of the poets who have done so much right and wrong in this piece but they who they are.

And I can’t because then I would get the big boot so I keep my mouth shut heeee heeee :).

So I stay on AP as the controversial, smartass, smooth, slick, amorous, two faced, Immortal Beloved.

As for my name it will never change and no I did not see the f*****g movie!

I have met poets who have lost their lovers to suicide or car accidents.

I have joked and bashed on and with poets about their friends, boyfriends and girlfriends.

I have been called a horn dog and yes that is true but I am also a very deep open minded person just ask me anything.

*injects myself with truth serum* ha ha

*reporter steps up and asks* "What do you think of bleep?"

"Oh him well I think that bleep is a little kid inside I mean did you see what he said to one girl it was so funny"

"What was it?"

"Well he said: Roses are red, violets are blue, candy is sweet and so is sex with you"

*reporter laughs spitting coffee* "Now that is some funny s**t!"

"Yes it is I mean what kind of moron makes up a rhyme like that?"

"Yes indeed" *reporter cleans himself up*

"Bleep is such ya know what I see him as?"

"What do you see him as?"

"Ron Weasley hands down except dumber"

"Ha ha hahahahaha good one Immortal"

"Thank you"

"Put the Sorting Hat on his head and it’ll say two things: Premature ejaculator and dresses in his mother’s clothes"

*reporter falls off stool laughing*

"Goddamn that’s funny"

"I know but I gotta go"

"Ah yes see ya later Immortal s**t that’s funny"

"Immortal Beloved ladies and gentleman"

*audience applauds and cheers*

Back to this piece I just had to put that in here.

I have met many poets from overseas and in the states.

Half of my ap children are so crazy and dating each other so yea there is incest on ap whoo hooo a regular redneck family reunion and wedding.

Bunch of inbred freaks but I still love em!!!!

I have missed a lot of people from ap either because they have done so much for me or they have simply left for personal reasons.

I personally blame the incest on the mods ha ha it’s their fault starting the ap family thing bad mods *cracks whip* ten lashes each!!!!

I know a lot of people supported me when I posted The Toy Fights Back and I was grateful for those who supported me.

My mother says that everybody I talk to online are a bunch of freaks well f**k her stupid c**t everyone’s a freak even her.

Everyone online are my best friends and closest lovers.

I have met three poets who’ve changed their names more times than I can count.

But oh well mesa thinks this piece is done so peace out n***a!!!!

 

 

 



© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on August 9, 2009

The RP War Diaries


Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing