Neri

Neri

A Chapter by Immortal Beloved
"

my egyptian mother that tina killed back in the old days

"

She was my mother back in Egyptian times.

I barely knew her except that she called me her sweet boy.

She is very pretty.

A Keeper of the Phoenix I think which would explain why her body is wrapped in flame and wore only golden metal undergarments with a long white skirt once in a while.

She must’ve been a powerful person and of royalty or something.

She must’ve been rebellious and defiant cause that would explain why I act like that.

I remember one distinct memory of her I was an infant playing with my rattle and Bennu was my pet and it was daytime or candlelight and she leaned down and smiled at me and brushed my hair back with her hand so warm and tender and said "My sweet boy my sweet Immortal" and Bennu trilled and she laid down with me holding me and singing the song of the Phoenix with Bennu.

I do remember that she was killed but I don’t know by whom.

I do know that Lucian is my brother or something.

I was to protect him from something or someone at least that’s what she said when she left then she returned bleeding from her mouth and he was screaming and wailing she collapsed and I held her as she coughed up blood and I wiped it away and she kissed and hugged me then her arms fell away and everything else is black.



© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on August 9, 2009

The RP War Diaries


Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing