All Women

All Women

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

early s**t and i still follow it

"

they r complicated and hard 2 understand.
they tease and play wit a man's mind.
they get treated by different men that they date.
they sniff their hair 2 think.
they play wit their hair every single chance they get.
the way they dress makes other girls blush and makes guys want em.
they wear makeup and other s**t 2 look and smell good.
they pierce and tattoo themselves in some of the oddest places that I've seen.
some care about how they look and some dress 2 impress they man, I know dis.
beg and nag their parents 4 money or 2 take the Benz out 4 the weekend.
women gotta have all the new brands of clothing because they think if it makes that girl look good then it'll make them look good also.
their man says they look fat they get all emotional and s**t, I know.
if they man f***s her best friend, she'll go and f***s his 2 best friends and he'll call her a s**t, b***h, w***e, and whut not, I know.
women change their hair from natural 2 highlighted wit red, cream, or black, i know.
after having sex she'll take a man shirt why do they that? I don’t know.
but hey that's how women r and how they act everyday of their natural life.

 

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing