From The Wastelands of Purgatory 2: Love Restored

From The Wastelands of Purgatory 2: Love Restored

A Poem by Immortal Beloved

Looking at my silver H.I.M. beltbuckle in my bed at night I thought of my passion that had and lost so long ago.

How much it meant to me and how much of it I could give out and then the buckle rose off my belt which was hanging on my dvd rack and spun end over end into a pink brightness.

My room dissolved and was replaced with blackness and white flooring and a set of steps that had the same pink light at the top.

So I ascended the stairs and saw my Angel Of Serenity standing there smiling sweetly arms open wide for me waiting and I embraced her and we kissed deeply.

My body felt a warming surge flow through which shot out my back and two passion pink wings burst out with white sparkles raining from them and I broke the liplock and sniffled.

"Shhhhhh you got your wings back and your Phoenix and your love was always there it just needed to be coaxed out" Amy said kissing me gently and holding me close I squeezed her tightly picking her up and not letting go.

"Don’t go again" I said in a whisper letting her go.

"Can’t make that promise babe but" she said turning around bending over to pick up something.

"I can give you this loud a*s bird" she finished handing me the pink bird.

"What is it?"

"It’s your phoenix"

"Oooooo he’s cute and soft" I said as the phoenix screeched and perched itself on my right shoulder.

"Well now you look like a dictator my boy and his bird" she said laughing warmly.

"I know baby bear"

"Yea time for me to go again" she sighed half smiling.

"Stay it’s too much–" then she put a finger to my lips and kissed me and two tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Same for me" and she hugged me like there was no tomorrow and pushed me and waggled her fingers and I waved back as my phoenix trilled and disappeared and I awoke in my bed crying.

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing