The Embrace

The Embrace

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

jess brown

"

 

 

I hold you in my arms at an amusement park.

Fingers cupping your face ever so tenderly almost soft like a feather.

The conviction clear in my eyes of my love for you that is forevermore.

The pain rolling down my cheeks as I fight to stay together.

Our hair light and dark blowing lazily as I see pain rolling down your face.

Children’s laughter their joy my ultimate heartache.

Oh how I long to tell you what gives my heart constant suffering but alas I cannot.

Your Amazon eyes and deep lust visage I see in every song I listen to.

Most of the stories I’ve written.

The majority of the poems I’ve compiled.

Knowing that you’re the reason I keep going everyday.

Why I don’t give up.

Why I’ve crushed on you for five long years.

Why I spent most nights crying myself to sleep.

And maybe that’s why I got congestive heart failure because I love you so hard.

If only you could see what I see through my windows.

The pain.

Joy.

Happiness.

Downfalls.

Loss.

Just everything I’ve done for myself to impress you but I guess it’s just not enough.

Then a person said "Actions speak louder than words" and so I kiss you deep and full breaking part of my virgin self away.

And it becomes abundantly clear my emotions show in your windows.

I smile more pain rolling down my face and you kiss back so I can see through your windows what you feel for me.

Then you get pulled away vanishing into wispy smoke like that amusement park and children.

And I try to hold your hand but it vanishes away leaving me in my pain eternal.

Leaving me in the white.........

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing