The Toy Fights Back (my masterpiece)

The Toy Fights Back (my masterpiece)

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

the start of the 2006 rp war

"

The Toy Fights Back

 

 

 

You how could you?

You threaten my younger sister threaten to kill her.

My pride and joy that makes me laugh you dare to take that from me?

You are a coward for that.

You want me dead then come down to me and do it yourself.

As long as my heart beats and my lungs take in air, I live.

You whom I showed softness.

You whom gave me back my Phoenix passion.

You who’s laugh makes me happy.

What did I ever do to deserve this bullshit you are giving me?

Why won’t you kill my Phoenix passion huh babymama answer me that.

You have low self-confidence if the only satisfaction you can get is by cybering with young boys.

Oh like a 16 year old named Zeal whose wife was Ahtemu.

Crimson whom you seduced and caused him to leave his wife Crimson Rose.

Countless others that I don’t know about s**t you’re probably cybering with a five year old.

And the phone sex you had with me? Please you faked the whole time such a shame to.

Then there’s good old Booby I mean Bobby he’s 21 so you won’t get in tooooo much trouble since he’s legal.

But all he is to me is a uniform, a sword and a gun nothing else and a real prick. Hee heeeee

Pffffffffffffffffttt you can’t separate roleplay from real life not to mention the fact you cheated on your husband who stayed loyal through all that s**t.

Now that’s a man with Phoenix passion and I respect him 110% for that.

But you I respect -110% because you live your life out as an online rpg because you’re afraid of living in the real world.

And you’re afraid of being rejected so you seduce young men like myself, Zeal, Crimson and others to do your deeds well no more will I fall for you ways.

You are a compulsive liar and a fraud.

Growing more and more pathetic by the millisecond.

 

You need to grow up and get a life and stop f*****g young boys.

Stop tearing apart families.

Stop tearing husbands away from their wives.

And if Bobby is willing to die for you then tsk he’s a fool to do that.

Don’t send a puppet to do your work do the work yourself.

I don’t want the puppet, I want the puppeteer.

Like Apollo challenging Rocky I want you.

I am Wyatt Earp and his Immortals and you are The Cowboys Gang defeated and broken of power.

I am Charles Xavier and you are Magneto defeated by my X-men.

I am God and you are Lucifer cast out of my kingdom forced to live in Hell.

I am Triple H and you are another charity case that was destroyed in my path.

I am number one and you are nothing.

I am a soldier and you are an Iraqi that has fallen victim to my M-16.

I am the Immortal Hulk Hogan and you are a victim of Hulkamania.

I am John Cena The Champ and you are a victim to the F.U.

I am The Nature boy Ric Flair and you have lost to me courtesy of my Figure 8 submission move.

I am The Deadman The Undertaker and you are but a number in my undefeated streak at Wrestlemaina.

I am John Gotti the head mob boss of New York and you are sleeping with the fishes.

I am Batman and you are just another addition to Arkham Asylum.

I am Wonder Woman and you are in the grip of my Lasso of Truth spilling all your dark secrets to the world.

I am Jedi Masters of old and you are Lords of the Sith defeated and gone forever your plague upon the galaxy forever demolished.

I am your pimp and your are my diseased-riddled b***h working the corners selling yourself cheap.

You are a fake.

You are a sham.

You are a piece of roadkill that I have just run over on the highway.

By the way if you wrecked I’d run over to see you having a seizure I’d ask "Quick what’s the number for 911?"

Now whatcha gonna do I said whatcha gonna do when the toy fights back?

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

O.o I can feel the hate that you portrayed here....

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing