Angel's Fever

Angel's Fever

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

angel to a human female

"

You hid what you thought was a mistake.

 

 

 

But instead it blossomed into something more.

You say How can a man have such ungodly beauty?

With deep rich amber,sandal wood, vanilla, and pepper mixed with warm musk tingling your senses I smile.

Like a cat perched on a windowsill bathed in sun, I await your next command.

Look into my four leaf clover colored eyes and tell me what do you see?

Trickery, playfulness, gentleness, and warmth

My touch phoenix hot but silk soft for all the tenderness you yearn for.

With wings spread, wings gleaming of purest ivory would you soar into ecstasy with no air?

Where I leave your body screaming all over for more?

Enticing with whatever tone sparks your libido into overdrive?

Dark shimmering long locks of hair swaying with the wind, dying and aching for your hands to nurture them to live.

With your hand in my chest, under my skin cradling my heart, I see the How can this be? within your eyes and smile gently I do at your spellbinding bewilderment.

Do you want the theatrical lies of love to become reality?

Your eyes answer a pleading yes.

A warrior to love you fiercely in honor and to warm your bedside until Dawns last setting?

Your heart pace quickens with a feverish yes skipping on every other beat.

A redeemer to look beyond past offenses and wipe the slate clean get to know the real you via persona not looks and bodice?

Your response of chest tightening and knees buckling has my grasp of shoulders firm in full support of my wings.

And finally I speak vocally my last question breaking from the telepathic link I made and utter: Are you ready to love an angel?

First doubt clouds your mind but curiosity plays across your doubt and is diminished by your reply:

I am

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing