Poison Girl

Poison Girl

A Poem by Immortal Beloved

From out of a nightmare you are the gothic angel whom haunts my sleep.

Your sweet six six six bodice entrances my dark senses.

In a graveyard where the Corpse Bride sleeps we would make our dark vows.

If you were gone from my embrace forevermore I would Rip Out The Wings Of A Butterfly for you soul.

I am forsaken from the pearly gates because my Vampire Heart longs for your eternal touch.

5 minutes alone with you would not be enough for me.

In a bed of crimson, our bodices entwined in dark lust I would take a black rose thorns on the stem and trace every curve of your lethal bodice as we’re surrounded by blue flame.

Let me be your Caped Crusader saving you from the pureness of preps.

While civil unrest and chaos reign supreme we’ll wine and dine in the blood of the innocents.

I am the demon that lurks under your covers lusting for your form when you can’t sleep.

Let us swim in the lake with the sirens illuminated by Dark Light.

Say my name in dark ecstasy as your flower wilts away to nothing.

Through The Never you found me and Killed my Loneliness.

On a Twisted Transistor gothic melodies would play for us.

My Tears In A Vial still hang upon my neck as a reminder of past heartbreak.

Love me like you love the sun for the sun forsakes me while the moon holds me in high graces.

Let my silver claws grace your untamed flesh stirring your senses to the extreme.

Let my wet tainted lips tingle every fiber of your being.

And where do you ask would we share our gothic passion?

22 Acacia Avenue.

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

HIM fan?

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing